IPOS IN THE U.S
- Non-Credit Tenants Are a Hot Commodity. Mattson-Teig, Beth // National Real Estate Investor;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p38
Announces the move of the U.S. real estate industry to enter the sale and leaseback business. Problems faced by the burgeoning net-lease investment market; Factors that could add to the flow of a net-lease deal; Market forces that influence net -lease transactions; Effects of heightened...
- BRIDAL DRESS SELLE GETS LIFT FROM NEIGHBORHOOD UNIFIER. Ende, Jean // Crain's New York Business;11/14/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p41
This article reports that the nonprofit organization Rockaway Development and Revitalization Corp. helps to revitalize Far Rockaway in Queens, New York City. Today, the agency has a staff of 42 and operates through four divisions namely business and professional services, real estate...
- Backwater wakes up. Killick, Stephen // Estates Gazette;5/3/2003, Issue 318, p73
Focuses on real estate development in the towns of Chelmsford and Colchester in Essex, England. Economic drivers of the economic success in Essex; Details of residential developments; Trend in speculative development. INSET: Oldest town has high ambitions.
- Regeneration city. Howarth, Anita // Estates Gazette;9/27/2003, Issue 339, Special Section p49
Offers a look at the status of real estate development in Birmingham, England as of September 2003. Budget-related issues surrounding the construction of the Arena Central; Problems concerning real estate planning; Overview of the unitary development plan for the city.
- Prescott must have but one train of thought. Gummer, John // Estates Gazette;10/18/2003, Issue 342, p55
Focuses on the land use and density issue in Great Britain as of October 18, 2003, in relation to current plans for development in the Thames Gateway. Stance of the English Nature on the issue; Position of the Council for the Protection of Rural England on the issue; Effect of the changes in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p46
Presents graph and charts depicting global real estate underwriting volume.
- HOW TO DETERMINE THE FUTURE DIRECTION OF HOTEL CAPITALIZATION RATES. Corgel, John B. // Real Estate Issues;Spring2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the near-term direction of hotel capitalization rates, which provide an important foundation for rational investing and financing decisions. Decline in capitalization rates for full-service hotels from the second quarter of 2003 to the end of 2002; Sources of guidance about the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p46
Presents information on investment banking related to real estate business in the U.S. as of May 19, 2003.
- Savills set for strong finish to 2015. Clarence-Smith, Louisa // Estates Gazette;1/16/2016, Issue 899, p03
The article reports that international real estate adviser Savills predicts its 2015 results to be better than expected due to completion of some major deals including the disposal of Potsdamer Platz on behalf of SEB ImmoInvest Fund.