Iowa Cities League inducts Dorweiler
- The great escape. Kaplan, Joel // ABA Journal;Aug93, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p72
Focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of resort town law practice. Lifestyle considerations; Salary; Real estate-related legal practice; Isolation from the privileges and experiences of an urban area; Different legal etiquette; Personal testimonies of lawyers in resort towns.
- BLOWFISH. // J@pan Inc.;Nov2002, Issue 37, p18
Provides information on national concerns regarding the performance of Japan in several aspects. Status of Japan in sport events; Cities in Japan where it is the least expensive to live; Import of beetles from different countries; Range of the salary of lawyers in Japan.
- Keeping up. Furger, Roberta; Wood, Christina // PC World;Nov96, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p276
Looks at three World Wide Web sites. CitySearch; AT&T Business Network; Martindale-Hubbell directory and attorney locator; Features.
- The Cosmopolitan Review. Mitchell, Yvonne Delaney // New York Amsterdam News;7/1/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 27, p16
This article presents information on social developments in New York City. Native Restaurant has joined the elite crowd of restaurants providing outdoor dining for its patrons, and it won't be long before you'll need reservations to get a table. The crowd is eclectic, and it's encouraging to see...
- A Lawyer's Survival Guide to Lagos. Oluyede, Olufunmi // International Law News;Fall2012, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p30
The article offers information on the city of Lagos, Nigeria which can be beneficial for lawyers. It states that its population is around 15 million along with a foreign community, which mostly lives in suburban Victoria Island and Ikeja. It mentions that Apapa, which is the country's main...
- SERVICE DAY EVENTS. // Tennessee Bar Journal;Mar2009, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p17
The article lists cities in Tennessee where lawyers will render services on different legal matters, which include Nashville, Maryville, and Memphis.
- LOOKING FOR A NEW PLACE TO PRACTICE? Savell, Lawrence // ABA Journal;Mar1992, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p58
Features the best cities for lawyers to practice their profession in the U.S. Austin, Texas; Detroit, Michigan; Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Ticking boxes. Harris, Joanne // Lawyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p19
The article reports on the procedural code of all 26 cantons in Switzerland. It mentions the passage of the Swiss Code of Civil Procedure (SCCP) which led the efforts of the nation's government to bring together laws that had developed over many periods. It notes that lawyers in the country view...
- A Lawyer's Survival Guide to Vancouver. Wilson, Tony // International Law News;Spring2008, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on Canada's third largest city, Vancouver in British Columbia. It specifies about the importance of Vancouver as a convention city. It mentions about the proposed 2010 Winter Olympics to be held in Vancouver and about the city's lawyers. It talks about the Canadian...