Piaggio finds its new partner
- Piaggio selects Wichita as site for producing P.180 fuselage. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/9/89, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p36
No abstract available.
- Boost for Piaggio. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Dec94, Vol. 49 Issue 585, p11
No abstract available.
- Piaggio launches new marketing effort to sell P180 Avantis in North America. Phillips, E.H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/5/91, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p60
Announces that Rinaldo Piaggio, SpA. has authorized construction of 54 180 business aircraft, expanded its Genoa, Italy facilities and begun its own marketing division of five regional sales personnel, service and support activities at the Wichita, Kansas facility. Closing gaps in service...
- Piaggio averts bankruptcy, launches reorganization plan. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/29/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p63
States the Italian aircraft manufacturer Rinaldo Piaggio avoided bankruptcy by concluding a rescue agreement with a pool of 26 banks. Roberto Mannu, Alenia's aircraft div. managing director, was named chief executive officer of Rinaldo Piaggio to conduct negotiations with creditors and banks. ...
- Piaggio P180 Avanti. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun94, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p42
Features the Piaggio P180 Avanti airplane developed by Rinaldo Piaggio S.p.A. Speed and altitude performance; Engineering design; Research and development history; Operators' comments; Needed improvements; Factors that inhibit sales of Avanti; Keys to Avanti's success.
- Piaggio broke again. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/3/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 14, p19
Reports on the financial problems of Italian aircraft manufacturer Rinaldo Piaggio. Efforts to escape bankruptcy; Effect of the aerospace recession; Rejection of a restructuring plan by shareholders and worker unions.
- Untitled. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/17/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Rinaldo Piaggio SpA's delivery of P180 Avanti aircraft to the Italian air force on December 1993. Options for another delivery; Air force's use of the P180 as regional transports; Number of Piago's customers for the P180.
- Piaggio Aero Industries plans new start. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;03/13/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 11, p52
Reports that Italy-based Piaggio Aero Industries plans to boost worldwide sales of its P180 Avanti business/utility twin turbprop airplane. Restructuring difficulties since 1998; Number of P180 aircraft to be delivered from 2000 through 2002; Aero Trust's increase of its stake in Piaggio Aero...
- First Piaggio Avanti II Goes to Swiss Customer. // Flying;Apr2006, Vol. 133 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the delivery of Piaggio Aero Industries SpA' Avanti II turboprops to a company based at the Lugano Agno Airport in southeast Switzerland.