Piaggio finds its new partner
- Piaggio selects Wichita as site for producing P.180 fuselage. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/9/89, Vol. 131 Issue 15, p36
No abstract available.
- Boost for Piaggio. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Dec94, Vol. 49 Issue 585, p11
No abstract available.
- Piaggio launches new marketing effort to sell P180 Avantis in North America. Phillips, E.H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/5/91, Vol. 135 Issue 5, p60
Announces that Rinaldo Piaggio, SpA. has authorized construction of 54 180 business aircraft, expanded its Genoa, Italy facilities and begun its own marketing division of five regional sales personnel, service and support activities at the Wichita, Kansas facility. Closing gaps in service...
- Piaggio averts bankruptcy, launches reorganization plan. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/29/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 13, p63
States the Italian aircraft manufacturer Rinaldo Piaggio avoided bankruptcy by concluding a rescue agreement with a pool of 26 banks. Roberto Mannu, Alenia's aircraft div. managing director, was named chief executive officer of Rinaldo Piaggio to conduct negotiations with creditors and banks. ...
- Piaggio broke again. Proctor, Paul // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/3/1994, Vol. 141 Issue 14, p19
Reports on the financial problems of Italian aircraft manufacturer Rinaldo Piaggio. Efforts to escape bankruptcy; Effect of the aerospace recession; Rejection of a restructuring plan by shareholders and worker unions.
- Untitled. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/17/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p17
Reports on Rinaldo Piaggio SpA's delivery of P180 Avanti aircraft to the Italian air force on December 1993. Options for another delivery; Air force's use of the P180 as regional transports; Number of Piago's customers for the P180.
- Piaggio P180 Avanti. George, Fred // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jun94, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p42
Features the Piaggio P180 Avanti airplane developed by Rinaldo Piaggio S.p.A. Speed and altitude performance; Engineering design; Research and development history; Operators' comments; Needed improvements; Factors that inhibit sales of Avanti; Keys to Avanti's success.
- Piaggio P.180 Returns. Goyer, Robert // Flying;Feb2000, Vol. 127 Issue 2, p32
Reports on the efforts of Piaggio to relaunch production of its P.180 corporate airplane.
- Piaggio P180 Avanti. George, Fred // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/2/2001 Supplement, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p40
Reports on the re-launching of the airplane P180 Avanti by Piaggio in the United States. Fuel efficiency of the aircraft; Description of the aerodynamics, structure and systems of the aircraft; Price of the aircraft. INSETS: Avionics.;Piaggio Aero Industries, Not Rinaldo Piaggio..