Sir Francis Avery Jones BSG Research Award 2005
- GRG President's Report. Jung, Barbara // Digestive Diseases & Sciences;Oct2015, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p2853
No abstract available.
- The Society for the Advancement of Gastroenterology: Its Activities. Kendall, Henry // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1982, Vol. 77 Issue 10, p704
Presents information on the Society for the Advancement of Gastroenterology and its activities as of October 1982. Objectives of the society; Medical studies presented by the society at its various meetings; Physicians that will present their papers in 1983.
- Abstracts Submitted for 60th Annual Scientific Meeting American College of Gastroenterology. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1995, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p1553
Presents several abstracts that were submitted for the 60th annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology, which is scheduled from October 16-18, 1995 in New York City. "The Diagnostic Yield of Esophageal Manometry Improves in Patients With Single Versus Multiple...
- SPECIAL PRESENTATIONS DURING ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1995, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p1550
Outlines the program of the annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology which is scheduled from October 16-18, 1995.
- REPORT OF THE RESEARCH COMMITTEE OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF GASTHOENTEROLOGY. Necheles, H.; Berger, S. S.; Ficcarra, B. J.; Glass, G. B. J.; Rudner, H. G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1955, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p361
Presents a report from the Research Committee of the American College of Gastroenterology. Reason behind the deficient opportunities for training in gastroenterology, both in the basic and in the clinical branch, in the U.S.; Implications of gastrointestinal diseases for people; Importance of...
- President's Message. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1954, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p329
Presents a message from the president of the American College of Gastroenterology prior to the end of his tenure in 1954. Gratitude to the officers and members of the Board of Trustees; Challenges facing the organization; Competence of the organization to address issues in 1955.
- ABSTRACTS FOR GASTROENTEROLOGISTS. Rosenblum, Louis A.; Rost, Glenn S.; Bernstein, Abraham; Deutsch, Irvin; Einsel, I. Henry; Eisenstadt, H. B.; Brown, J. Edward; Gilbert, Samuel M.; Riese, Jacob A.; Galante, Vincent J.; Ficarra, Bernard J.; Beasley, L. K.; Walther, Joseph E.; Brenner, A. J.; Stark, Stanley; McMahon, John M.; Epstein, Ezra J.; Joseph, Hans J.; Cane, Walter // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1965, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p481
Presents abstracts of researches on gastroenterology published in several medical journals in 1964. "Geographic Distribution of Gastrointestinal Cancer," by Helen Ong and Marcel Patterson; "Management of Upper Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage," by Joseph A. Weinberg; "Surgical Management of the...
- The Journal Impact Factor as a Predictor of Trial Quality and Outcomes: Cohort Study of Hepatobiliary Randomized Clinical Trials. Gluud, Lise L.; Sørensen, Thorkild I. A.; Gøtzsche, Peter C.; Gluud, Christian // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2005, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p2431
OBJECTIVES: To examine the association between the impact factor and characteristics of hepatobiliary randomized clinical trials. METHODS: A cohort study of 530 hepatobiliary randomized clinical trials was performed. The journal impact factor was extracted from Science Citation Index. For each...
- The last page. Hazzi, Charles G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1983, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p197
Presents a quiz on topics related to gastroenterology published in the March 1983 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology." Endoscopic biopsy; Somatostatin; Dumping syndrome.