Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 5, 2004
- You Saidâ€¦. // Medical Economics;8/17/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 16, p22
A graph is presented which depicts the survey on a single-payer government-run healthcare insurer in the U.S..
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p31
A chart is presented depicting the visible supply by state.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR SEPT. 29, 2011. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p9
A chart is presented regarding the general obligation yield curves for September 29, 2011 of various states in the U.S. including Delaware, Connecticut, and Maine.
- 50 States by Appreciation Rate. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2009, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p103
A chart is presented depicting the 50 states in the U.S. which are ranked from worst to best in percent decline of appreciation rate.
- THE SEVENTH STATE OF THE STATES REPORT. // India Today;9/28/2009, p34
This section presents a chart of the rate of improvement in overall performance of Indian states between 2003 and 2009.
- Daily Cash Bids. // High Plains Journal;5/25/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p5B
A chart is presented that lists the cash grain prices of several states in the U.S. as of May 19, 2015 including Colorado, Iowa, and Kansas.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p34
Presents a table depicting bonds of various states in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p35
Presents a table depicting bonds by state in the U.S. from September 30, 2005 to October 7, 2005.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 6, 2005. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p35
Presents a table depicting municipal market data's insured yield by state in the U.S.