- Regions of Uzbekistan. // Almanac of Uzbekistan;2011, p88
Several charts are presented depicting the main social and economic indicators of Uzbekistan's different regions from 1995-2010 including Karakalpakstan, Andijan, and Bukhara.
- PRICE WATCH. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2016, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p102
A chart is presented that lists the best performing U.S. states for home-price increases as of October 31, 2015 including Oregon, Colorado, and Idaho.
- THE CLOSING TABLE. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2016, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p103
A chart is presented that depicts the monthly change in loan volume by state in the U.S as of November-December 2015 including Alabama, Alaska, and Arizona.
- THE APPRAISAL ACCURACY INDEX. // Mortgage Banking;Feb2016, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p106
A chart is presented that lists the appraised values in U.S States as of December 2015.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p31
A chart is presented depicting the visible supply by state.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR SEPT. 29, 2011. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p9
A chart is presented regarding the general obligation yield curves for September 29, 2011 of various states in the U.S. including Delaware, Connecticut, and Maine.
- THE SEVENTH STATE OF THE STATES REPORT. // India Today;9/28/2009, p34
This section presents a chart of the rate of improvement in overall performance of Indian states between 2003 and 2009.
- 50 States by Appreciation Rate. // Mortgage Banking;Dec2009, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p103
A chart is presented depicting the 50 states in the U.S. which are ranked from worst to best in percent decline of appreciation rate.
- Daily Cash Bids. // High Plains Journal;5/25/2015, Vol. 133 Issue 20, p5B
A chart is presented that lists the cash grain prices of several states in the U.S. as of May 19, 2015 including Colorado, Iowa, and Kansas.