Miami Vote on Hold
- Illinois Forest District Approves Sale After Shouting Match. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p7
Reports on the approval of the issuance of bonds for the sale of Cook County Illinois Forest Preserve District by nine commissioners. Amount of the sale of the Forest Preserve District; Relevance of the state legislature on the bond issue approval; Objective of the sale; Schedule date for the...
- West Virginia Slate Topped by $230M Higher Ed Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p28
Reports on the plan of the West Virginia Higher Education Policy Commission in selling multi-million dollar of revenue bonds sometime in 2004 on behalf of West Virginia University. Reason behind the sale of revenue bonds; Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. on the sale; Buyer of the revenue bonds.
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p10
Charts are presented that lists the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Local Agency Revenue Bonds, 2014 Series G, the Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds, and the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2014.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p9
Charts are presented which list the competitive sales of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Florida State University Parking Facility Revenue Refunding Bonds, the General Obligation Refunding Bonds Series 2014A, and the General Obligation Capital Loan Notes Series 2014B.