West Virginia Slate Topped by $230M Higher Ed Sale
- Miami Vote on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the cessation of the request for the sale of multi-million of revenue bonds when the Miami-Dade County Commission meeting had to be cancelled on October 5, 2005. Amount of the revenue bonds; Reason behind the cancellation of the meeting.
- Illinois Forest District Approves Sale After Shouting Match. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p7
Reports on the approval of the issuance of bonds for the sale of Cook County Illinois Forest Preserve District by nine commissioners. Amount of the sale of the Forest Preserve District; Relevance of the state legislature on the bond issue approval; Objective of the sale; Schedule date for the...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p10
Charts are presented that lists the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Local Agency Revenue Bonds, 2014 Series G, the Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds, and the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2014.
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Tennessee Set to GO Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p1
Reports on the plan of Tennessee to issue a new-money general obligation bond offering. Projected amount of the offering; Use of the bond proceeds to take out some funds from the state commercial paper program; Offer of insurance to the bond at the bidder's option.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p23
The article presents information on bonds issues by various Midwest states of the U.S.
- Port Authority of N.Y., N.J. to Sell $250M for WTC Site Work. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p44
The article reports on the competitive selling of $250 million of variable rate taxable bonds in the U.S. Information reveals that the port authority of New York and New Jersey initiates the sales of the bond to finance the construction of a new building in the World Trade Center site. Moreover,...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p8
The article presents tabular representation of data related to several competitive bond and note offerings, some of which have been already made while others are projected to be made during the months of June, July and August 2005 in the U.S. Duanesburg Central School district, New York, had...