West Virginia Slate Topped by $230M Higher Ed Sale
- Miami Vote on Hold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the cessation of the request for the sale of multi-million of revenue bonds when the Miami-Dade County Commission meeting had to be cancelled on October 5, 2005. Amount of the revenue bonds; Reason behind the cancellation of the meeting.
- Illinois Forest District Approves Sale After Shouting Match. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p7
Reports on the approval of the issuance of bonds for the sale of Cook County Illinois Forest Preserve District by nine commissioners. Amount of the sale of the Forest Preserve District; Relevance of the state legislature on the bond issue approval; Objective of the sale; Schedule date for the...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;11/18/2014, p10
Charts are presented that lists the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of November 2014, including the Local Agency Revenue Bonds, 2014 Series G, the Multifamily Housing Revenue Bonds, and the General Obligation Bonds, Series 2014.
- Big Sale for Co-op City. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the plan of the New York State Housing Finance Agency to issue a multimillion-dollar bonds as part of refinancing and new-money deal on behalf of the Co-op City housing development. Approval given by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Estimation on the amount raised by the...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Tennessee Set to GO Again. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p1
Reports on the plan of Tennessee to issue a new-money general obligation bond offering. Projected amount of the offering; Use of the bond proceeds to take out some funds from the state commercial paper program; Offer of insurance to the bond at the bidder's option.
- Michigan Working Up First Tobacco Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32359, p1
The article reports on the plan of the federal government of Michigan to finalize the structure of its deal to sell tobacco bonds in May 2006. The tobacco bonds is worth 400 million dollars. Proceeds of the sale will be used to fund its 21st Century Jobs initiative, one of the programs dedicated...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p26
Several charts are presented that show the results of sales of bonds from various states in the U.S.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32032, p26
This article presents a chart which provides information regarding several "bonds on offer" in California. There are several bonds mentioned in this chart along with its amount, approval status, underwriter's choice, and expected date of sale.