House Approves Revised D.C. Funding Bill, Senate Next Stop
- Westbank First Nation Expenditure By-law Annual Budget 2009 [B.C.]: WESTBANK FIRST NATION EXPENDITURE BY-LAW ANNUAL BUDGET 2009 BY-LAW NO. 09-TX-02. // First Nations Gazette;2009, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1995
The article presents the Westbank First Nation Expenditure By-law Annual Budget 2009. It notes that Section 3.2 of the Westbank First Nation Taxation Expenditure By-law 1995 allows the Westback First Nation Council to prepare the Annual Budget, and the Annual Budget will be added as a schedule...
- Puerto Rico Set to Approve Budget On Time for Second Year in a Row. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;6/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33339, p4
The article reports on the plan of Puerto Rico to pass on-time budgets for fiscal 2011.
- House passes historic GOP budget reconciliation bill. // Human Events;11/3/95, Vol. 51 Issue 42, p3
Reports on the passing by the House of Representatives of the 1995 budget reconciliation bill. Design of the legislation to bring about $900 billion in spending cuts, $245 billion in tax cuts, and balance the budget by the year 2002; Some of the important elements of the massive bill.
- Thornberry supports new Web site that keeps track of federal spending. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/5/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p10
The article reports that U.S. Representative Mac Thornberry (R-Tex.) has supported a bill that will provide taxpayers to track all federal spending on a searchable Web site. An overview of items in federal expenditures that can be tracked on the site is provided. A statement from Thornberry...
- Calculos econÃ³micos. Millán Aguilar, Adolfo // Revista Contable;nov2014, Issue 27, p102
No abstract available.
- The Senate's Budget Tangle. Cohn, Peter // National Journal;9/1/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 33, p42
The article deals with the appropriations bills that the U.S. Senate need to negotiate and pass. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, has moved only one of 12 appropriations measures thus far but has promised action on appropriations bills. Congressional veterans say that the...
- Another omnibus likely as appropriations bills remain. Alarkon, Walter // Hill;11/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 135, p4
The article reports on the possibility of another omnibus appropriations bill in December 2009 because only five appropriations bill out of 12 were approved for fiscal 2010 in the U.S.
- STANDARDS, PROCEDURES, AND LAWS UNDER THE FMA NORMES, PROCÃ‰DURES ET LOIS SOUS LE RÃ‰GIME DE LA LGFPN: SIKSIKA NATION FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION LAW. // First Nations Gazette;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2122
A summary is presented of the Siksika Nation Financial Administration Law dated April 2010 which allows the council of a first nation to make laws respecting the financial administration of the first nation, enacted pursuant to the First Nations Fiscal Management Act.
- GOP bill seeks to soften blows. Wasson, Erik; Herb, Jeremy // Hill;3/5/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p1
The article reports on the $982 billion government-funding bill introduced by Republican appropriators which is concerned on the $85 billion in sequester spending cuts of the Pentagon and other government agencies.