- Nationally Glum, Personally Upbeat. // Adweek;5/28/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p29
Charts are presented that detail the attitudes of Americans on the state of the national economy in 2007-2008.
- Economists say economy to expand moderately. // Fairfield County Business Journal;7/11/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 28, p15
Reports developments in the U.S. economic conditions. Views of the American Bankers Association Economic Advisory Committee on economic performance of the country; Predictions about the increase in the national economy in 2005; Economic benefits of the increase in the federal funds rate.
- Labor Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2003, p12
Reports developments related to the labor market in the U.S. as of November 2003. Presentation of table and graphs on labor market statistics; Growth of total nonfarm payroll employment; Increase of jobs in the service industry; Trends of employment in other industries.
- Measuring Employment Changes. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2003, p13
Reports developments related to the measurement of employment changes in the U.S. as of November 2003. Presentation of graphs on employment trends; Definition of terms; Pattern for the recession phase of the current business cycle.
- Economic Activity. // Economic Trends (07482922);Nov2003, p10
Reports developments related to the economic activity in the U.S. as of November 2003. Presentation of graphs on economic indicators; Growth of the real gross domestic product; Trend for durable goods orders.
- BARNES Reports: Educational Support Services Industry (NAICS 61171). // United States Educational Support Services Industry Report;2013, preceding p1
Several tables related to trends, market reports, and demographic data of the educational support services industry in the U.S. as of January 1, 2013 are presented including the industry ratios from 2010-2014, the estimated industry sales in 2012, and the estimated number of establishments in 2013.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32335, p33
Several charts are presented that provide information on key market statistics in the United States as of March 9, 2006.
- Key Economic Indicators and Interest Rates. // Mortgage Banking;May2006, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p146
A table is presented that provides information on key economic indicators and interest rates in the United States from March 2005-2006.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p2
A table is presented that provides information on government securities prices, municipal bond index and 30-day visible supply in the United States as of March 6, 2006.