Primary Attracts Firm Bids But Less Follow-Through in Secondary
- 3d Time, Still No Charm. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p29
Reports on the decision of the Lamar County voters to turn down the bond request of the multi-million of general obligation bonds to finance new schools and renovate others in the fast-growing school district.
- N.Y. Dorm Authority to Sell $99M Uninsured Hospital Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p36
Reports on the possible sale of multi-million unenhanced hospital revenue bonds for triple-B-plus-rated Catholic Health Services of Long Island, with Goldman, Sachs & Co. as senior manager by the New York State Dormitory Authority. Effect of the appeals of the bonds on the state's market;...
- Massachusetts to Sell $500 Million for Capital Projects. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p4
The article reports on the plan of state government officials to sell $500 million of its outstanding debt bonds as part of regular capital financing in Massachusetts. The UBS Securities LLC will serve as the underwriter of the transaction. The proceeds of the deal will replenish the funds used...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p30
Reports on the sale of bonds by various states in the United States. Amount; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.690% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32115, p2
Reports on the sale of high-rate bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32840, p21
The article reports on the approved bond issues for the government of New York and South Carolina in March 2008. New York will issue $33,000,000 to be used in repairs, renovations and upgrades. South Carolina issues $85,700,00 for construction project. The $7,500,000 bond issue for the...
- State and Local Government Series Rates. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31273, p42
Presents data pertaining to the rates of state and local government bonds in the U.S. as of November 28, 2001. Prices of the bonds for the three months ended November 27, 2001; Rates of the bonds for the six months ended November 26, 2001; Source of the data.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Presents a chart depicting the supply of state bonds in states concentrated in the South East region of the United States. Change in the value of outstanding bonds from May 1 to May 11, 2005; Alabama; Florida; Georgia; Kentucky; Louisiana; Mississippi; North Carolina; South Carolina; Tennessee;...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;10/20/2015, p1
The article lists the visible supply of bonds per state in the U.S. as of October 20, 2015 which include 105,990 dollars for Arizona, 25,620 dollars for Arkansas, and 32, 095 dollars for New Mexico.