Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.490% High
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 3.159% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32621, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned $20 billion of two-year notes. According to the report, the two-year notes has a 3 1/8% coupon at a 3.159% high yield. The report has also indicated the corresponding price of 3.159% high yield, which is marked at a price of...
- The Exchange Stabilization Fund. // Economic Trends (07482922);Apr99, p19
Talks about the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF), a major means of giving financial assistance to foreign countries operated by the United States Secretary of Treasury. Total assets of ESF as of September 30, 1998; Information on the balance sheet of ESF; Purpose of ESF.
- Treasury's Processing System Releases Securities Auction Results in 2 Minutes. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;8/15/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31700, p3
Reports on the implementation of an automated processing system by the U.S. Department of Treasury's (DoT) Bureau of Public Debt that reduced the time taken in releasing results of their securities auctions. Potential benefits of the reduction in time taken for the release; Techniques adopted...
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $3.011B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p2
Focuses on the auction of the multi-billion worth of discount bills by the U.S. Department of Treasury on September 6, 2005.
- Treasury Three-Year Notes Go at 0.500% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33563, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 32 billion of three-year notes with 1/2 percent coupon at a 0.500 percent yield on August 9, 2011.
- Treasury Four-Week Bills Go at 0.035% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33563, p2
The article announces that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 35 billion of four-week bills at 0.035 percent high yield on August 9, 2011.
- Treasury 5-Year TIPs Go at 0.550% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33306, p2
The article reports on the auction of 11 billion dollars of five-year inflation-index notes with a 0.50% coupon on April 26, 2010 by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 1.377% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33264, p2
The article reports on the 40 billion dollars of three-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department for a 1.377% high yield on February 10, 2010, with details on the bid-to-cover ratio and median yield.
- Treasury Four-Weeks Go at 0.155% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33353, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 32 billion dollars of four-week bills issued on July 22, 2010 at a 0.155% yield and a price of 99.987944.