NJ. Agency May Have to Retire Up to $35M of Bonds for Sports Complex
- Moody's: N.J. Sports Debt Still Stable. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p1
Reports the stability of the revenue bond ratings sold by the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority in New Jersey. Concern over long term uncertainties; Plan of constructing sports arenas; Date of bond maturation.
- Pricing Update: Giant Stadium. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;6/28/2010, p4
The article reports that Giants Stadium has tapped the private placement market for 360 million dollars. The deal was co-agented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs & Co. as well as JPMorgan Securities. The firm is planning to use the funding to refinance municipal bonds. It deal was...
- NJ., Agency Reach Deal With Teams Over Stadium. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p34
The article reports that the State of New Jersey and the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority have agreed to create a new stadium complex for the New York Giants and Jets. However, the deal will eliminate the need for the state to sell bonds to finance the project. Under the deal, the two...
- New Jersey Sports Authority to Sell $21 Million for Practice Facility for NFL's Jets. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32609, p7
The article announces the sale of $20.8 million state contract bonds of the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority. Proceeds of the sale will be used to finance land acquisition for a new training facility for the National Football League's New York Jets. The competitive sale's financial...
- Legislators weigh future of N.J. sports authority. Kitchen, Andrew // njbiz;3/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p2
The article deals with the meeting of the New Jersey Senate Legislative Oversight Committee which focused on the future as well as the future of the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority.
- Meadowlands eyes link. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority's plans for its Meadowlands complex. Attractions; Construction of a rail line for access to Manhattan, New York.
- N.J. Sports Agency OKs $225M of Taxables for Giants Stadium. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32717, p6
The article reports that the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority (NJSEA) has authorized up to $225 million of taxable New Jersey state contract bonds to refund issued tax-exempt bonds sold to help finance the Giants Stadium. According to the report, the authority entered into a...
- State keeps options open for racetrack. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that as of September 2011, New Jersey Sports and Exposition authorities remain in talks with Morris Bailey over his proposed purchase of the Monmouth Park Racetrack, but feel confident about alternative offers should Bailey renege on his offer.
- N.J. authority's sale will go toward convention center project. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;01/12/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30806, p32
Focuses on the construction of a beach-side convention center in Wildwood, New Jersey financed by a bond sale for the sale of the state Sports & Exposition Authority. Value of the project; Areas of improvement needed by the facility.