Old Bridge, N.J., MUA Off Moody's Watch
- NEW HAMPSHIRE: Double Drop for Hospital. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/30/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33224, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit rating agencies Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) on Elliot Hospital's Series 2003B revenue bonds in New Hampshire. On November 24, 2009, Moody's downgraded its bonds from A3 to Baa1, while on November 20, 2009, S&P ...
- Bay Area SPANs Get A3. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32506, p37
The article reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an A3 underlying rating to $1 billion worth of state payment acceleration notes owned by Bay Area Infrastructure Financing Authority, which are scheduled to be sold in November 2006. The authority is joint-powers...
- GFOA Chides Moody's for Not Putting Muni Ratings on EMMA. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;1/16/2015, p32
The article reports on the criticism of the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) towards Moody's Investors Service for its failure in giving its bond credit ratings to the Electronic Municipal Market Access (EMMA) system in the U.S. It mentions that the credit ranking company was...
- Reperforming Deal Suffers. // Mortgage Servicing News;Mar2007, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p27
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded two certificates from Reperforming Loan Remic Trust Certificates series 2003-R4 due to low credit enhancement levels in the U.S. The transactions include the securitizations of reperforming loans guaranteed by the Federal...
- Moody's Cuts Toll Agency Debt to Junk. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p1
Reports that the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency lost its last investment-grade rating as Moody's Investors Service dropped the California agency's $1.9 billion of non-recourse toll revenue bonds to Ba2 from Baa3. Apparent demise of a restructuring plan to merge the highway,...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.