ISM Non-Mfg Index Slipped in Sept
- ISM Index Drops to 53.5 in January. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;2/02/2015, p12
The article discusses updates on the business indices tracked by the Institute for Supply Management in the U.S. in January 2015. Topics mentioned include a decline in the prices paid index from 38.5 to 35.0, the increases in the inventories index and the imports index, and a drop in the...
- Milwaukee ISM Index Rises to 63.9 in July. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F329, p1
The article discusses a report by nonprofit Institute for Supply Management in Milwaukee, Wisconsin which showed that business in Milwaukee, Wisconsin increased from 60.6 in June 2014 to 63.9 in July 2014 and inventory levels dropped from 61.8 to 55.6 in the same duration.
- Milwaukee ISM Index Drops to 39.4 in Sept. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/30/2015, p1
The seasonally adjusted Milwaukee Report on Business slumped to 39.4 in September from 47.7 in August, the Institute for Supply Management-Milwaukee reported Wednesday.
- Seeking the Inventory Sweet Spot. Bonney, Joseph // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/27/2013, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p18
The article discusses how the customers' inventories index published by the Institute of Supply Management in April 2013 indicates an emerging trend among U.S. retailers to keep inventory levels as low as possible without jeopardizing sales. Ralph Cox, principal at Tompkins International,...
- Milwaukee ISM Index Falls to 50.3 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;3/02/2015, p1
The seasonally adjusted Milwaukee Report on Business declined to 50.3 in February from 51.6 in January, the Institute for Supply Management-Milwaukee reported Friday.
- November ISM-NY Current Business Index Jumps to 62.4. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p11
The article discusses the Institute for Supply Management-New York's Report on Business index which was released on December 2, 2014 which revealed an increase in New York City's business activity in November.
- October ISM-NY Index Rises to 64.7 From 58.3. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33408, p29
The article focuses on the Report on Business from the Institute for Supply Management which found an increase in the business activity in October 2010 in New York City.
- ISM-NY Current Business Index Declines to 61.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33708, p2
The article focuses on the report from the Institute for Supply Management in New York regarding the expansion of business activity but at a slower rate in April 2012.
- Factory Inventories Promise More Shipments. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);3/7/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that new factory orders in February 2011 has surpassed growth in inventories, according to the Institute of Supply Management's (ISM) monthly index.