FREE LITERATURE & SOFTWARE
- Strong 3Q97 for instruments despite turmoil in other markets. Delano, Daryl // Control Engineering;Feb98, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p13
Cites the increase in new orders for aggregated measuring and controlling instruments in the United States in the third quarter of 1997. Annual rate of business investment expansion; Rate of investment in new and renovated manufacturing facilities.
- Measuring, control instrument shipments, orders decline in 3Q98. Delano, Daryl // Control Engineering;Feb99, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p13
Discloses the decline in the shipments and orders for measuring and control instruments in the United States in the third quarter of 1998. Factors attributed to the decline include economic problems in Asia and other emerging nations; National Association of Purchasing Management's report for...
- Siemens and Viridity Energy form alliance aimed at smart grid implementations. // Control Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p24
The article highlights the strategic alliance of Siemens Energy with Viridity Energy to offer virtual power plant functionality on campuses and to other large electricity users. The partnership allows Viridity to integrate the decentralized energy management system (DEMS) of Siemens with its...
- New Products. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Mar2005, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p28
Features several process and control engineering products. Emerson Process Management's Fisher Type i2P-100 electro-pneumatic transducer; Omron Electronics' K7L leakage detector; Testo's 650 precision reference class measuring instrument; Davidson Measurement's handheld pressure and temperature...
- LumeniteÂ® Control Technology, Inc. // Dairy Foods;Jan2016, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p24
The article profiles Franklin Park, Illinois-based automatic control products developer and manufacturer LumeniteÂ® Control Technology Inc. It mentions the mission of the company to develop and deliver the products at a competitive pricing. Moreover, brief information on various products...
- North America, Asia lead AC drive surge. // Control Engineering;Mar98, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p55
Discusses the worldwide expansion of the automatic control drive business, according to the `AC Drive Worldwide Outlook,' by Automation Research Corp. Growth of the North American market; Ongoing expansion in Asia.
- Economic growth surges; march automation orders ($) jump 6.4%. Delano, Daryl // Control Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p11
Reports on developments related to control engineering in the United States as of July 1997. Projections for Cahners Economics' measuring and controlling instrument shipments; Growth of the United States economy; Improvement of the shipments' dollar value; Decrease in the annualized gain in the...
- Network interest expands. // Control Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p20
Reports on developments related to control engineering in the United States as of July 1997. Formation of Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley relinquished protocol ownership; Interest in ControlNet International Ltd.; Description of ControlNet; Fieldbus Foundation's advanced development of H2...
- Product focus. // Control Engineering;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p79
Presents equipment and supplies related to control engineering. Includes Personal computer enclosures; Air conditioners; Mobile workstation; Operator interface enclosures; Card cage industrial personal computer chassis.