- Federal receipts by source and outlays by function. // Economic Indicators;May95, p33
Presents graphs and a chart of federal receipts by source and outlays by function from 1976 to 1995. Individual income taxes; Corporation income taxes; Social insurance taxes and contributions; Department of Defense; Internal affairs; Health; Medicare; Income security; Social security; Net...
- Federal finance. // Economic Indicators;Jan1998, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the public finance of the United States as of March 1998. Federal receipts, outlays and debt; Federal receipts by source and outlays by function; Federal sector, national income and accounts basis.
- Federal receipts, outlays, and debt. // Economic Indicators;May95, p32
Presents graphs and a chart of federal receipts, outlays and debt from fiscal years 1976 to 1995. Surplus or deficit; On-budget; Off-budget; Gross Federal debt.
- Federal sector, national income accounts basis. // Economic Indicators;May95, p34
Presents a graph and a chart of federal government receipts and expenditures from 1992 to 1995. Personal tax and nontax receipts; Corporate profits tax accruals; Indirect business tax and nontax accruals; Contributions for social insurance; Purchases; Transfer payments; Grants-in-aid to state...
- Economic Indicators This Week. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33599, p2
A chart is presented which shows the economic indicators related to public finance in New York for the week ending October 17, 2011.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31984, p37
Presents charts and graph depicting the economic indicators in the U.S. as of October 2004.
- Federal finance. // Economic Indicators;Oct97, p32
Presents several charts and graphs showing statistics on the government finance of the United States for October 1997.
- Federal receipts by source and outlays by function. // Economic Indicators;Nov94, p33
Presents chart and graph of federal receipts by source and outlays by function from 1976 to 1994 in the United States. Estimates for 1995; Source.
- Economic Performance Index. // Palau Country Review;2012, p63
A table is presented which provides data on various economic performance indicators including bank stability risk, government finances, and employment and unemployment of various countries including Canada, Australia, and Belgium.