Troubled Richmond, Calif., Readies $17 Million Bond Sale
- Two N.J. Agencies, State Trust Selling Over $2 Billion. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31978, p5
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority, Transportation Trust Fund Authority and the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust to sell refunding bonds in the U.S. Goal of the transaction to fund state operations; Amount of bonds intended to be issued by the...
- Delaware's New Castle County Delays Sale Pending Lawsuit. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p56
Reports on the delay of a planned multimillion dollar bond sale in New Castle County, Delaware. Amount of the bonds due for sale; Reason for delaying the transaction; Credit ratings assigned to the deal.
- Moody's Puts Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Debt on Negative Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has placed the A3 rating of Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida on its watch list for a possible downgrade. Impact on outstanding revenue bonds; Review of the Southwest Florida toll-road agency's credit due to uncertainties related to...
- Louisiana to Sell $525M For Roads. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana is selling gasoline and fuel tax revenue bonds as part of its accelerated statewide road program. Upgrade on credit rating; Insurance for the bonds; Senior manager of the bond sale.
- Buy-Siders: Despite D.C.'s Gains, It Still Has a Lot to Prove. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p6
No abstract available.
- Issuer Rating in Hand, Iowa Agency Readies Multifamily Effort. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Reports that with a new AA-minus credit rating in hand, the Iowa Finance Authority is ready later in September 2004 to launch a borrowing program aimed primarily at promoting the renovation of the state's existing affordable multifamily housing stock. Key issues of interest; Analysis of...
- D.C. announces $200 million surplus; new mayor hopes for upgrade. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30619, p5
Reports on the expected $200 million surplus of the District of Columbia and the drive of the district to improve its financial picture and the eventual upgrade of its credit rating. Below investment grade rating of the District; Recognition of the District's financial and structural...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p38
Presents a chart showing details of bonds to be issued in the Northeastern U.S. in May and June 2004. Names of issuers; Amounts; Sale dates; Issues by Connecticut's Housing Finance Agency; Massachusetts state general obligation debts; New Jersey's Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency; New York...
- Moody's, S&P Upgrade Tennessee Agency Ahead of $51M Ban Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/4/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31400, p5
Reports on the upgraded financial structure of Tennessee Local Development Authority. Plan to sell bonds; Financial rating of the department; Proceeds of the Ban sale to finance public work projects of local government.