Arkansas Agency to Sell $50M for Police, Home Buyers
- Arkansas DFA `blows roof off' home lending. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30819, p1
Reports on Arkansas Development Finance Authority's issuance of 95 million revenue bonds. Structure of the bonds; Supporters of the bond issue; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- ADFA Plans Sales for Burgeoning Single-Family Housing Program. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p3
Reports the bond sales plans of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority. Purpose of the bond sale; Decrease in mortgage rates; Inclusions of the sale; Allocation of the proceeds.
- Dearth of Nonrated Deals Puts Arkansas Hospital Issue in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/23/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30855, p9
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's bond offering to finance the expansion of the Washington Regional Medical Center in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Investment-grade rating of the bonds; Structure of the bonds.
- Arkansas DFA to Sell $66 Million for Park Lodge, Housing. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p38
Reports on the plan of Arkansas Development Finance Authority for the insured bond sale of a new state lodge. Worth of the bond sale; Components of the lodge deal; Purpose of the proceeds from the bonds.
- Arkansas. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p27
Reports that Standard & Poor's has revised its outlook on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's economic development revenue bonds to positive from stable.
- ARKANSAS: Game & Fish's Land Deal. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32638, p9
The article reports on the plan of Game and Fish Commission in Arkansas to use a $25 million bond deal to buy 40,000 acres for wildlife habitat and easements. The Development Finance Authority will issue the public-purpose revenue bonds, that are supported by commission revenue. According to...
- Arkansas system plans new hospital with new-money deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30844, p3
Reports the plans of Washington Regional Medical Center on a hospital construction with the proceeds from bond issue in Arkansas. Importance of the proceeds on creating better service of facility; Role of Arkansas Development Finance Authority as a conduit issuer for the hospital system;...
- Arkansas authority looking to obtain issuer credit rating. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;06/24/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30421, p1
Reports on the Arkansas Development Finance Authority's (ADFA) plan to seek an issuer credit rating. Negotiations with Standard & Poor's Co.; ADFA's assets and capital; Benefit of the rating for the Arkansas Game & Fish Commission; Role of the ADFA as a conduit for state-level college savings,...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/19/2015, p4
A table is presented which shows the negotiated bond sales issued in the U.S. as of August 17, 2015 including those from the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Municipal Finance Authority, and the Iowa Finance Authority.