Nashville's Vanderbilt University Wrapping Up $75M Taxable CP Deal
- N.J.'s Montclair State University Set To Sell $117M of Mostly New Money. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32407, p4
The article reports on the plan of New Jersey's Montclaire State University to sell 116.5 million dollars revenue bonds including 105.8 million dollars of new money. The deal was given an underlying A2 rating by Moody's Investors Service. The lead underwriter for the deal is Lehman Brothers. The...
- Two New England Universities Ready Sales Totaling Up to $275M. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p4
The article reports that two New England universities will go to market with deals potentially totaling about $275 million of fixed-rate bonds, contingent on market conditions. The two universities include the University of Vermont and State Agriculture College which will issue up to &173.1...
- A UNC Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31975, p31
Reports on the rise in the rating of the housing and dining bonds of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service. Application of the upgrade to $21 million of outstanding housing and dining system bonds; Affirmation of the A1 rating on the...
- York College Upgrade. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p33
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to upgrade the revenue bonds of York College of Pennsylvania. Citation of the agency of the college's strong operating performance and a boost in endowment funds as causes of its move to upgrade the bonds; Impact of the upgrade on the revenue...
- VIRGINA: College Agency Affirmed. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/2/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32500, p35
The article reports on the reaffirmation of Fitch Ratings' AA-plus rating for the Virginia College Building Authority for its plan to issue $150.8 million of pooled revenue bonds. It has been stated that the bonds are secured by a general revenue pledge of each of the eight public higher...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p32
Presents information about changes in bond ratings as of February 1, 2002. Different types of bonds; Amount of bonds; Comments of bond issuers.
- Moody's Lowers UMass Health System in Advance of Debt Sale. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p24
No abstract available.
- Negative Trinity. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31875, p39
Reports on the revision of the rating of Trinity College by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Connecticut.
- TEXAS: Rockwall ISD Gets S& P Lift. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/25/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33322, p9
The article reports on the elevation of the issuer and underlying rating on the Rockwall Independent School District to AA by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Texas.