Saber Hires Two Texas Hands and an Ex-Clinton Aide
- Reinventing the Status Quo. Scotti, Michael // Traders Magazine;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 269, p100
The article profiles Chris Hynes, former head trader at State Street Global Advisors, and how he reinvented his status quo as a trader in the U.S. After 30 years on Wall Street, Hynes will be relocated to Vail, Colorado from Boston, Massachusetts. His career has at times put him at the center of...
- 'Kit' Taylor Joins Advisory Board of Rockwater Fund of Funds. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p7
The article announces that Christopher Taylor has joined the advisory board of the Rockwater Municipal Advisors LLC in the U.S. Taylor is a former chairman of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. The author discusses Taylor's idea about the whole credit crisis and its impacts on business...
- Customer Advisory Boards: Honoring Your Customers. Lombardo, Carly // Accounting Technology;May2004, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p21
Discusses the importance of customer advisory boards for reseller-client relationships. Opportunity form becoming pro-active; Improvement of customer relationships; Realization of tangible benefits for resellers; Guidance from accountants and business partners. INSET: And the Survey Says....
- THE WELL-BALANCED LIFE. Clifford, Stephanie // Inc.;Feb2004, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p72
Presents a list of consultants and consulting firms known for their work with entrepreneurs. Professional organizer consultants; Executive coaches; Counselors for job stress and burnout.
- Saber Partners Targets Muni, Corporate Sides of Power Industry. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/09/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31014, p9
Features investment banker Joseph Fichera's company Saber Partners. Career history of Fichera; Products and services offered by the company.
- A GRILLING FOR A TEXAS DEAL. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p8
Saber Partners LLC, a New York City-based financial firm that is advising the Public Utilities Commission (PUC) of Texas on stranded asset deals, interrogated every co-manager aspirant on a pending deal in the $500 million range for Oncor Electric Delivery Co., a subsidiary of TXU Corp. It asked...
- Using Your Board as a Springboard to Growth. Brown, Brenda // Export Wise;Winter2004, p30
Interviews Jacques Lï¿½vesque, vice-president of governance and leadership at Renaud Foster Management Consultants. Reasons behind the need for board members by companies; Comparison between a board of directors and an advisory board; Rules on structuring a board.
- Campanale to Retain Advisory Role at Smith Barney. Frankie, Chris // Money Management Executive;9/01/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p2
Reports on the decision of Frank Campanale, former CEO of consulting group Smith Barney, to accept an advisory role in the firm, as of September 2003. Background on the company's launch of a program to make multi-managed separate accounts more convenient for investors; Speculations on the...
- A little help from your friends. Wahl, Gretchen // Crain's Chicago Business;1/10/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p18
This article presents instructions on getting help from peers. Good advice is hard to come by, especially for small business owners. A relatively cheap way to get smart, objective help with a sticky problem is to consult an advisory board. Last January, Sherry Heckenast, had a buyer for the used...