Treasury to Sell $9B 9 3/4-Yr TIPs Thursday
- Treasury 2- Years Go at 2.785% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p2
Reports on the amount auctioned by the U.S. Department of the Treasury for two-year notes. Rate of bid-to-cover ratio; Rate of median yield.
- Treasury T-Bills To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p2
Reports on the plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to increase its new cash for public auction.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.927% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/13/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31883, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned on May 12, 2004 $15 billion of five-year notes as 3 7/8s, a 3.927% high yield, a price of 99.766.
- Treasury Details Quarterly Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32746, p43
The article reports on the sale of $13 billion of 10-year notes and $5 billion of 19 1/2-year bonds by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 7 and 8, respectively, for the completion of its quarterly refunding. Cash management bills are expected to be issued in mid and late November and early...
- Treasury 9-Yr, 11 -Mos Go at 4.760% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $8 billion of nine-year, 11-month notes with a 4.760 percent high yield and a price of 97.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7.316B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will raise $7.316 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The department will raise the cash through the sale of $40 billion to refund $32.684 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...
- Treasury to Sell $14B 30s, $22B 10Yrs, $35B 3 Yrs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/30/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33107, p6
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Treasury Department to sell its $14 billion of 30-years bonds, $22 billion of ten-years notes and $35 billion of three-year notes to complete its refunding in the second quarter of 2009. The Treasury confirms that there will be a second regular...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.820%, 1.950% Highs. Seigel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32891, p2
The article reports on the mixed tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-months incurred a 1.820% high rate, down from 1.870% the week before, and the six-months incurred a 1.950% high rate, up from 1.920%. Coupon equivalents were...