Factory Orders Drop; Inventories Grow
- Monday's Economic Indicators. // Bondbuyer.com;5/4/2015, p13
The article offers information on the factory orders in February and March 2015.
- Mfg technology orders increased. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
The article reports that a total of 459.39 million dollars orders was made by U.S. manufacturing technology companies in June 2011, an increase of 15.3% compared with May 2011.
- Factory Orders Off, Inventories Gain. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p2
No abstract available.
- Factory Orders Off 0.4% in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;04/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31111, p2
Reports on the decline in factory orders for manufactured goods in the United States, for February 2001. Comparison with new orders in the previous month.
- Slowdown in orders for Italian textiles machinery. // Indian Textile Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p120
The article reports on the decrease in new orders for textile machinery from Italy in 2011. The overall index of orders for the third quarter shows a 45 percent decline at a value of 70.8 points. The largest drop was recorded for exports, where the index recorded 75.3 points. It considers the...
- Factory order books down for 15th month. // Professional Engineering;9/23/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p5
The article reports on the decline of order books of manufacturers for the 15th month in a row in Great Britain. Confederation of British Industry's (CBI) industrial trends survey reported that 48 percent of firms said that order books were below normal. However, CBI also predicted signs of...
- U.K. factory orders rose. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;3/21/2014, pA02
U.K. factory orders rose in March, with a net 6% of manufacturing firms surveyed reporting above-normal order books, up from 3% in Feb., the Confederation of British Industry said. But overseas orders declined. A net 19% of respondents expect output to grow in the next quarter.
- German factory orders sink. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/7/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of manufactured goods orders in Germany in May 2015.
- AIRCRAFT DEMAND BOOSTS FACTORY ORDERS. // Forging;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the biggest gain in the orders for the U.S. factories during November 2005 owing to a surge in demand for the commercial aircrafts. The orders to factories rose by 2.5 percent in November to a record $407.7 billion, as reported by the U.S. Department of...