- WEEK OF AUG. 8-14 B &A INDICES. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/18/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 33, p3
Presents information regarding stock prices of various companies related to broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S. as of August 18, 2003.
- Analyst Downgrade Piles Onto Stocks. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;06/12/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p36
Reports that Donaldson Luftkin & Jenrette Inc. cable analyst Karim Zia has lowered his outlook on the cable sector in the United States from `outperform' to `market performance.' Decline in the prices of cable stocks; Ratings for several cable providers; Zia's long-term outlook on the cable...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;8/29/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 167, p3
A chart showing the stocks prices of companies in the cable television industry is presented.
- The bad drowns out cable's good. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p16
Focuses on the decline in the cable television stock prices in the U.S. Impetus to the decline; Possible factors that might increase stock prices; Impact of incremental digital prices on the competitive environment of the industry.
- CableFAX Week in Review. // CableFAX Daily;7/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 136, p5
Presents a chart that lists the stocks price performance of cable television companies including British Sky, DirecTV and Echostar.
- Cable stock prices rise with confidence. Mermigas, Diane // Electronic Media;03/29/99, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p4
Cites the factors affecting the price of cable stocks in the United States in early 1999. Declining capital spending and rising cash flow; Comcast Corp.'s acquisition of MediaOne Group; Predicted performance of cable stocks amidst stock market fluctuations; Expected annual cash flow growth of...
- CableFAX Daily Stockwatch. // CableFAX Daily;2/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p3
Presents a chart of the value of stocks of companies the cable and telecommunications industry as of February 13, 2006 including Echostar, Cablevision and Motorola.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p62
Presents information on the performance of stocks of companies related to the cable television industry as of December 2002. Names of the companies; Prices of stock of these companies between October and December 2002; Percentage change in the prices during the period.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;05/01/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p132
Presents information on the stock market performance of cable television companies in the United States as of April 24, 2000. Cable television operators; Cable television programmers; Equipment vendors.