Arbitron, VNU, to Gauge Ads' Impact
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;5/14/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p5
This article discusses media industry news trends during May of 2007. The television network "upfront" presentations are taking place, which means that buyers and sellers will be busy considering next season's television program schedule. The radio industry has struggled during 2007, even in...
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/24/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p3
The article presents a round-up of news concerning television, radio, and magazine advertising during the week of March 24, 2008. The return of new television shows has prompted higher rates of network advertising purchasing. Radio advertising is declining compared to 2003. Magazines targeted...
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;4/7/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p3
The article presents a round-up of news about television, radio, and magazine advertising during the week of April 7, 2008. Television advertising is strong after the conclusion of a strike by the Writers Guild of America. Radio advertising is weak and magazine advertising is flat as luxury ad...
- Shreveport, La. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;01/08/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p22
Reports on the state of the television advertising industry in Shreveport, Louisiana as of January 8, 2001. Growth in the local television broadcasting industry; Factors attributing to the growth in such industry sector; Market performance of various industry players.
- TV airtime cost falls to lowest rate since 1997. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p2
Reports on the decline in the cost of commercial television airtime. Reason behind the decline in the cost; Percentage decrease in the revenue of television station ITV1; Television deflation for some audiences since 1997.
- St. Louis. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;05/08/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the state of the television advertising scene in Saint Louis, Missouri, as of May 8, 2000. Most active advertising categories; Population growth in Saint Charles County; Cable-television penetration in the market; Television revenues in 1999.
- Market Indicators. // MediaWeek;3/22/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
The article presents information on television advertising including national television, cable television and local broadcasting.
- Should've been here yesterday. Espensen, Sam // Televisual;Nov2002, p28
Lists the top 30 commercials, featured in the November 2002 issue of the periodical 'Televisual.' Academy; Partizan; RSA; Harry Nash; Gorgeous; Paul Weiland; Passion Pictures; Spectre; Blink; Outsider.
- Chattanooga, Tenn. Wang, Karissa S. // Electronic Media;03/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p9
Presents information about the current state of television advertising in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Percentage decline in national television advertising revenues in 2001 as compared to that of 2000; Expectations that the local television advertising industry would bounce back to profitability in...