Another Solid Quarter for Cable
- cable tv. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;1/3/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p6
Provides an outlook for the cable television industry in the U.S. for 2005. Reason for the less optimism felt by cable sales executives for the media economy in 2005; Forecast on the creative output and audience levels of cable television for 2005; List of shows in cable television that have...
- Cable Pans its Fall Assault. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;8/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 34, p8
Presents information on several cable television programs and movies. "Family Bonds" on HBO Channel; Information on "Tanner '04" on Sundance Channel; "Alexandra Pelosi's Diary of a Political Tourist" on HBO Channel.
- Turner and NBC Add Games With Jordan's Wizards. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;10/15/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p8
Reports on the changes made by Turner Broadcasting System (TBS) on the prime time telecasts on TNT and TBS Superstation. Addition of Wizards games made by NBC station; Implication of adding Wizards games in the programs.
- Script Search. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;2/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p50
Reports on the selection of scripted dramas by cable television broadcast networks as of February 2004. Roster of the drama programs of Turner Network Television (TNT); Comments from Steve Koonin, executive vice president and chief operating officer of TNT and TBS, on the original-series...
- Laff net builds on yuk vets. Martin, Denise // Daily Variety;11/17/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 34, p5
Reports on the television programs developed by Comedy Central that includes projects from Norm Macdonald, Jamie Kennedy, Dave Attell and Michael Ian Black. "Stella"; "Take It to the Bitch House"; "Con"; "Happy Game Fun Bomb."
- RATINGS REPORT Nov. 8-14, 2004. // Daily Variety;11/17/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 34, p6
Presents the ratings of television programs broadcast in the United States from November 8-14, 2004. Total viewers by network; Top 25 shows in the 18-49 age group; Top shows in the 25-54 age group; Top cable networks in the 18-49 group; Evening news.
- TV AND CABLE PRODUCTION CHART. // Daily Variety;3/18/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 59, p12
Lists television and cable production projects by U.S.-based companies, as of March 18, 2004. "All My Children"; "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"; "For Better or For Worse"; "The Guardian"; "According to Jim".
- NIELSEN REPORT. // Daily Variety;9/30/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 62, p7
Presents the ratings of television programs broadcast in the United States from September 20-26, 2004. Networks; Top 25 shows in the 18-49 age group; Top shows in the 25-54 group; Top cable networks in the 18-49 group.
- TV AND CABLE PRODUCTION CHART. // Daily Variety;2/12/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 33, p12
Lists programs being produced and updated by television and cable television companies in the U.S., as of February 12, 2004. "All My Children"; "The Shield"; "Get the Hookup"; "Coming to the Stage"; "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"; "Find!"; "World Weddings".