- VISCOUNT SYSTEMS INC. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2005, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p65
Features the MESHâ„¢, a building security technology developed by Viscount Systems Inc. Industrial applications of Mesh; Capabilities of the product; Contact information.
- A Framework for Evaluating Deployed Security Systems: Is There a Chink in your ARMOR? Taylor, Matthew E.; Kiekintveld, Christopher; Western, Craig; Tambe, Milind // Informatica (03505596);Jun2010, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p129
A growing number of security applications are being developed and deployed to explicitly reduce risk from adversaries' actions. However, there are many challenges when attempting to evaluate such systems, both in the lab and in the real world. Traditional evaluations used by computer scientists,...
- Come together over IP. // International Fire & Security Product News;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
Reports on the VMX300 and VMX300-E Video security systems from Pelco which combined analogue video and Internet protocol (IP)-based video devices. Features of the systems.
- Is Biometrics for Everyone? Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2005, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p66
Focuses on the use of biometric technology to modify the security level of companies in the U.S. Specifications of biometric technology; Advantages of the use of the technology; Efficacy of biometric technology in increasing the level of security.
- Products. // Government Security;May2005, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p62
Features various security systems. Safe path lighting; MicroSearch's Human Presence Detection System; Wireless drive-alert systems; Access control system; Traffic communication center system; Wireless video surveillance; Common access card program; Multi-technology reader.
- SAFE SECURE. Sramcik, Tim // Aftermarket Business;Oct2005, Vol. 115 Issue 10, p78
Presents a number of expert tips for improving store security in the aftermarkets industry. Steel reinforcements at every vulnerable area; Installation of a burglar alarm; Advice to hire a security guard; Use of a safe; Use of networked and Internet-enabled computers. INSETS: Security advice...
- BELÃ‰PTETO RENDSZER KONTRA Ã‰LETVÃ‰DELEM. Ákos, Bunyitai; Róbert, Kertész // HadmÃ©rnÃ¶k;jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p16
This sort article is demonstrating safety requirements for security systems -- within access control systems -- planning and formation. Investigate safety applications in special areas with examples and system documentation. We wish to underline the human life's (like value) protection in security.
- Demand for office security systems high. Archer, Rick // Westchester County Business Journal;1/17/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p29
Reports on the high-demand for new office security technologies among building owners after the terrorist attacks in the U.S. Cost of services security systems; Installation of biometric system systems which use physical traits to confirm identity and allow access; Cost-effectiveness of...
- HOME, SECURE HOME. Flynn, Emily // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);7/25/2005-8/1/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 146 Issue 4/5, p68
Discusses security devices that are available to homeowners. How wealthy people tend to spend more on security systems for their homes; Description of high-tech security systems; Use of robots as guards.