- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31908, p36
Presents charts and graphs related to market indicators in the U.S. as of June 18, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p37
Presents charts and a graph depicting various economic indicators including securities prices in the market in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p37
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including municipal bond index and securities prices in the U.S.
- the Economy. // Labor Law Journal;Jun60, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p436
This article presents information regarding the economic condition of the U.S. The cost of living rose significantly in April, as reflected by the Bureau of Labor Statistics' Consumer Price Index figure for June 1960. The increase 0.4 per cent, was 0.3 per cent more than the March rise. New...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p32
Several charts are presented that provide information on the United States' economic statistics as of February 10, 2005, including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply increases, bond buyer indexes,...
- Municipal Prices Fall; $1 Billion Of Massachusetts GO Bonds Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p2
Reports on municipal bond trading results on March 4, 2004. Pricing of $1 billion of Massachusetts new-money and refunding general obligation bonds; U.S. economic indicators which had an effect on trading; $15 billion bond plan approved by California voters.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32996, p21
Several charts depicting market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and securities prices are presented.
- WHERE TO PUT YOUR MONEY NOW. Sivy, Michael; Garcia, Erica // Money;Aug2004, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p52
This article reports that despite real causes for concern--inflation, oil prices, rising interest rates and even potential terrorism--the long-term fundamentals of the economy and the market are more positive for stocks than they have been since 1999. Prospects for fixed-income investments and...
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators including government securities prices, municipal bond index and bond supply in the bond market in the U.S.