Llama names Paul mortgage unit head
- In Brief. // American Banker;5/13/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 91, p14
Reports on developments in the banking industry in the United States, as of May 13, 1999. Llama Capital Mortgage Co.'s arrangement of a $400 million warehouse line from Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; IMN Financial Corp.'s change of its name to AppOnline.com Inc.; Bank of America's launch of a...
- ONLY IN AMERICA (Cont'd). Seligman, Daniel // Fortune;4/19/1993, Vol. 127 Issue 8, p159
Comments on the minority-owned enterprise status claimed by Llama Co., owned by Alice Walton, daughter of the late Sam Walton. Benefits of its status; Comments from bankers; Response from company.
- Llama & Co. CEO Steps Down; Firm Shutters Public Finance Desk in Little Rock. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;10/05/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30492, p3
Reports on developments about Llama Co. Alice Walton's resignation as chief executive officer; Closure of public finance office in Little Rock, Arkansas; Firm's ranking in the Southwest as senior manager; Walton's career in Llama.
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/96 Book of Lists, Vol. 19 Issue 53, p57
Presents statistics on investment bankers in the Chicago-area, Illinois, ranked by the number of banking professionals.
- Illinois companies' investment bankers. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p25
Presents financial information on companies' investment bankers in Illinois. Statistical information on companies; Identification of the companies; Value of mergers and acquisitions.
- Aviation bankers bolster financing efforts overseas. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p5
States that investment bankers in the aviation industry are increasing efforts to structure international deals. Information on a private placement from the Ansett Australia Limited; How securitization technology can help to offset corporate and sovereign credit risk; Details on collateral used...
- To stay in competition, banks must start training their own securities reps. Werlin, Paul A. // American Banker;5/29/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 102, p13
Opinion. Talks about the need of banks to train their own investment representatives to take advantage of the growth of the securities industry. Sources of majority of investment representatives; Two-pronged approach to recruiting by major firms; Need of banks to build their own educational...
- As CEOs hammered out deal, investment bankers stood idle. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;4/8/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 66, p26
States that investment bankers have advised executives on matters of corporate secrecy. Information on investment bankers being left out in the Citicorp/Travelers Group deal; Why investment bankers were left out; Comments from Andrew M. Senchak, executive vice president at Keefe, Bruyette and...
- Jobhopping bankers still expect much, but may get less. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/16/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Reports on expectations of investment bankers in the U.S. related to job remuneration. Bankers' expectation of higher paychecks for their; Reaction of the hiring banks to such expectations.