Market snapshot: Wednesday, January 13
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 14. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Presents data on the performance of the U.S. government securities market as of January 14, 2004. Indicators; Reports; Forecasts; Actual results; Government securities prices.
- Municipals Firm; $1.6 Billion in Major New Deals Come to Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. securities markets as of January 15, 2004. Municipal bond issues; Attractiveness of treasury bills for investors; Decline in the producer price index.
- Market snapshot: Thursday, February 19. // Bond Buyer;02/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30582, p2
Presents information related to municipal bonds in the United States as of February 19, 1999. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; `Bond Buyer' periodical's 30-day visible supply; Producer price indexes.
- Market snapshot: Thursday, October 15. // Bond Buyer;10/16/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30501, p2
Presents data on producer price index and the municipal bond market in the United States, as of October 15, 1998. Includes government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Bulgaria producer prices fall in April. // Regional Today;6/2/2014, p2
The article reports on figures from Bulgaria's National Statistical Institute which shows that the country's total producer price index declined 2.1% year-on-year in April 2014.
- Municipals, Treasuries Rise After Consumer Data Beats Estimates. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p2
Examines the strong performance of municipal bonds and Treasuries in the United States on November 17, 2004. Rise in municipal bond prices after Treasuries survived consumer price increases; Strong performance of the primary market; Increased bids by participants in the tax-exempt sector; Rise...
- Surprise Surge in Core PPI Drives Muni, Treasury Prices Downward. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/22/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32075, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market in the U.S. succumbed to selling pressure when an unexpected surge in the core producer price index sparked inflationary worries and pushed tax-exempt and government bond prices lower. At the end of an abbreviated session ahead of the long...
- Munis Firm But Gains Tentative Over Concerns About Supply, Treasuries. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;5/18/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32135, p2
The article reports that the municipal bond market firmed, but traders said gains were tentative because participants were concerned about supply pressures as well as a possible correction in U.S. Treasuries, which continued to rely on a risk-aversion trade and mixed economic data for support....
- Record-Matching PPI Leads to Firmer Market. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32509, p2
The article reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States. The producer price index registered a record-matching decline of 1.6 percent which resulted to a firmer municipal bond market. The Treasury market showed a 4.75 percent yield on the benchmark 10-year note....