Texas toll agency's plan designed to tackle a host of financial issues
- New Texas road agency attempting to strike first deal. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p3
Discloses that the North Texas Tollway Authority is contemplating its first new-money bond issue to finance a $100 million extension to a Dallas-area turnpike. Assumptions supporting the preliminary financing plan; Texas Department of Transportation's pledge to build the extension.
- North Texas tollway seeking new chief. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;12/18/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30295, p30
Announces that the North Texas Tollway Authority is seeking an executive director. Who was authorized to seek a search firm to find a permanent replacement; When board members hope to have an executive in place; Comments from Collin County Judge Ron Harris.
- North Texas Tollway Tops Southwest Issuers With $2.1B. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p3
The article reports that the North Texas Tollway Authority was ranked as the top debt issuer in Southwestern U.S. with over 2.1 billion dollars of debt issues sold.
- TEXAS: New Tollway Boss. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31308, p37
Reports on the appointment of Jack Miller to the board of directors of North Texas Tollway Authority. Miller's professional experience.
- North Texas Tollway Taps Team For $900M of Deals in 90 Days. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p3
The article reports on the underwriting team named by the North Texas Tollway Authority with a deal of 900 million dollars in bonds to be released in June 2010, which includes a 500 million dollar deal that will be the first one to be made in the state.
- North Texas Tollway Authority Adds $1.4B Road to Slate. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/2/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33274, p3
The article reports on the 1.4 million bonds issued by the North Texas Tollway Authority for its SH 161 tollway project.
- High traffic. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;11/22/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p11
The article features the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA).
- Texas Senate to Act on Road Bonding Package. Walker, Patrick M. // Bond Buyer;05/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31142, p5
Reports on plans by the Texas Senate to take up legislation that would ask voters statewide to decide whether the state could for the first time issue bonds for road construction and another bill that would abolish the Texas Tollway Authority and instead establish regional tollway authorities. ...
- NTTA Authorizes As Much As $150 Million in-Refunding. WILLIAMSON, RICHARD // Bond Buyer;9/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33785, p5
The article offers information that the North Texas Tollway Authority has approved refunding up to 150 million U.S. dollars of toll revenue bonds.