MMD short-term yields
- Bond Funds Profit From Lagging Money Market Vehicles. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p45
Examines the municipal bond funds with the availability of money market funds. Emphasis of the tax-free money market funds; Inclusion of the net outflow from retail tax-free money market funds; Comparison between stock funds and net inflow.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;10/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30244, p9
Presents charts and a graph reflecting Municipal Market Data (MMD) in the United States as of October 1, 1997. California yield curve; MMD yield curves.
- Managers show surprise over short, mild January effect. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p7
Reports on the performance of money market performance of municipal bonds in the United States recent to January 15, 1998. Increase of yields of variable-rate demand notes; Wide selection of new issues; Low interest rates as a result of high demand; Investment attitudes of investors.
- MMD: Far West market scales. // Bond Buyer;11/06/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30516, p6
Presents information on municipal market data yield curves in the Far West market as of November 4, 1998.
- Investors & investing. // Bond Buyer;11/06/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30516, p6
Presents data on municipal market data yields in the Far West market as of November 4, 1998. Short-term yields; Tax-free money market funds.
- MMD short-term yields. // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p6
Presents data on municipal bonds as of December 18, 1998. Short-term yields; Short-term yield curve; Tax-free money market funds.
- With dive in short-end yields, money funds are hard-pressed. Polyak, Ilana; Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;02/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30573, p1
Reports on the impact of the decline in short-end yields of the municipal bond market to money market fund managers in the United States. Portfolio managers' optimism on the market's recovery; Decline in variable-rate demand notes; Total inflows of Evergreen's national money market funds.
- Texas sale could be saving grace for floundering note market. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;08/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30709, p8
Reports on Texas' annual sale of one-year tax and revenue anticipation notes. Benefits that the municipal money market will get from the notes; Structure of the sale.
- MMD: Far West market scales. // Bond Buyer;12/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30533, p8
Presents charts and graphs showing the data on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 2, 1998. Includes yield curves; Daily variable rate demand; Tax-free money market funds.