Rare deals in Virginia, Illinois, Georgia should be met well
- Wash. Rest. Assoc. backs half-percent sales-tax increase. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p82
Reports on Washington Restaurant Association's support for half-percent increase in the sales tax paid on prepared food and beverages in King County, Washington.
- HCIA supports tax plan, disputes levee project. Woodard, Sara // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/24/97, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p6B
Reports that the Harvey Canal Industrial Association (HCIA) voted to support a proposal to extend the 1-cent Jefferson Parish sales tax until the year 2022. Plan for the tax proceeds; HCIA's discussion with the West Jefferson Levee District concerning plans to build flood gate across the Harvey...
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- Early Retirement. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p31
Reports on the announcement of the sufficient countywide sales tax collection by the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District in Wisconsin. Use of the tax collection to repay issued bonds; Total amount of sales tax collected.