Inventories up 0.4% in Nov.; sales up 0.4%
- Inventories, Sales Make Gains in March. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30891, p2
Informs on gains in business inventories and sales in March 2000, according to United States Commerce Department figures. Inventory-to-sales ratio.
- Inventories Up 0.9% As Sales Gain 0.5%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p2
The article reports on the 0.9% business inventories increase due to 0.5% sale acceleration in the U.S. as of September 2010.
- Business Inventories Drop 0.5% in Sept. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p2
Reports on a decline of 0.5% in business inventories in the U.S. during September 2001. Comparison between position of inventories during September 2001 and September 2000; Percentage drop in sales during the September 2001; Position of inventories of merchant wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Inventories Up, Sales Down in April. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30913, p2
Focuses on an increase in business inventories in April 2000 in the United States. Decline of sales; Rise in inventory-to-sales ratio.
- Getting stronger. // njbiz;6/24/2013, p2
A map of New Jersey is presented that shows Bergen, Hudson, Middlesex, and Somerset counties as the strongest markets in the state as of June 24, 2013 with unsold inventory equivalent to 4.2 months of sales.
- Behind and beyond the sales pitch -- timing is everything. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/13/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p13
The author says it is critical to quickly respond to an opportunity for a sale and cites as an example an email from Steiner Sports which had a story, the necessary inventory and a special offer.
- February Business Inventories Gain 0.3%; Sales Unch. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;4/14/2015, p5
Statistics are presented for the gain or dip in business inventories versus sales for the month of January and February 2015 as reported by the Commerce Department.
- Ad boom embraces syndie too. Pursell, Chris // Electronic Media;10/7/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
Reports the completion on the sale of advertising inventory by syndicators in the U.S. Increase in the advertising inventory prices of the syndicators; Reason for the sale of inventory; Factors contributing to the strong sales of inventory.
- Inventories Increase 0.8%; Sales Rise 0.5% in August. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/12/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33396, p32
The article reports on the statement of the Commerce Department on wholesale inventories has increased to 0.8 percent while sales has increased to 0.5 percent in the U.S.