Cleveland notes will pay for expo center
- Exhibitors Plan Product-ive PCS `99. // Wireless Week;09/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 37, p3
Announces the plans of exhibitors on the PCS `99 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana. Statistics on attendees and exhibitors; Details on the show's offerings.
- Heartland Travel Showcase selects Toledo. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p18
The article reports that at SeaGate Convention Center in Toledo, Ohio has been selected as the location for the Heartland Travel Showcase in February 2013.
- Choosing a venue that delivers value. Greaves, Sharon // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p31
Focuses on the factors influencing the choice of a venue for conventions and exhibitions in Great Britain. Importance of the quality of facilities; Need for the venue to use presentation technology; Invaluability of location marketing teams or conference bureaus in giving advice about venues.
- International Builders' Show Moves Into LVCC. Wolf, Allan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p36
The article reports that the International Builders' Show will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center from January 19 to 22, 2010.
- Special occasions in June. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1995, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the proposed hosting by the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York of the debut, the Special Occasions Show. Details of the same.
- N.Y. Variety Show set for September. // Discount Store News;9/5/94, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p45
Reports on the holding of the Variety Merchandise Show on September 10 to 13, 1994 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, New York. Number of participants expected to attend; Schedule and location of next show.
- 'A reely big shew' at Javitz in NYC. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/1/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p29
Reports on the selection of Jacob K. Javits Convention Center as host facility to a series of trade shows and conventions in New York. Promotion of the exhibition center by Governor George E. Pataki; Rate in direct economic spending; Preparation for the New York International Auto Show.
- High prospects for new Myrtle Beach show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep94, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the holding of the Myrtle Beach Apparel, Jewelry and Gift Market show at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center in South Carolina on October 15 to 17, 1994. Show hours.
- Organisers consider moving EastGro show location yearly after visitor numbers drop. Sidders, Jack // Horticulture Week;8/13/2010, p5
The article reports on the decision of EastGro trade show organisers to move the location of the event on an annual basis due to the decline in the number of visitors.