- Young shoppers refresh sodas. // Discount Store News;7/15/96, Vol. 35 Issue 14, pF52
Reports on the resurgence of the United States carbonated beverages industry. Sales as of July 1996; Comparison with year-ago figures; Young consumers' increased preference for carbonated beverages; Retailers' addition of private label products in order to offset reduced margins in branded...
- Growth favors new drink flavors. Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;4/7/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the increase in sales of carbonated soft drinks in the U.S. Data from the study conducted by Information Resources Inc. during the period September 2000 to November 2002; Top brands in terms of sales.
- Beverage Opportunity for Dairies. Berry, Donna // Dairy Foods;Aug2001, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p40
Reports that carbonated beverage companies are poised to compete for share in a market that has a growing number of consumers choosing non-carbonated drinks to quench their thirst. Details on the action taken by Pepsi and Unilever's Lipton Tea group to expand its non-carbonated beverage...
- PEPSI OPENS A SECOND FRONT. Sellers, Patricia; Davis, Joyce E. // Fortune;8/8/1994, Vol. 130 Issue 3, p70
Reports that a new cola battle has broken out between Pepsi, Coca-Cola and other firms that are seeking to expand their market base to other nations around the world. Pepsi-Cola International's revenues over the last five years. INSETS: Go after no. 1;Upstart Cott challenges the cola...
- HOW SWEET IT IS. Cosgrove, Joanna // Beverage Industry;May2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p67
While high fructose corn syrup is still North America's overall beverage sweetener of choice, asparlame reigns as the top high-intensity sweetener for carbonated diet beverages, especially considering the top three diet brands &mdash: Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke and Diet Dr Pepper. Diet Vanilla Coke...
- Energy in a can. // DSN Retailing Today;1/7/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the United States market for energy drinks, or carbonated beverages with caffeine, as of January 7, 2002. Target market; Introduction of Red Bull to the market in 1997; Value of the market; Estimated retail sales.
- Another Difficult Year. Cirillo, Jennifer // Beverage World;4/15/2010, Vol. 129 Issue 4, pS11
The article examines the performance of the carbonated soft drinks market in the U.S. for 2008 and 2009.
- Soft drink production. Kohnstamm // Beverage Industry;Aug99, Vol. 90 Issue 8, p9
Presents a chart depicting the manufacturing ingredients of several carbonated beverages in the United States. Level of citric acid anhydride, caramel color and carbonate content; Baume and brix measurements of simple syrup levels; List of carbonated drinks including acerola, birch beer and...
- Soft drinks see little action. // Beverage Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 91 Issue 9, Special section pNP12
Reports on the sales of carbonated beverages in the United States in 2000. Increase of sales; New soft drink introductions; Growth of the non-cola segment; Introduction of natural soft drinks. INSET: Cocktail party soda.