Michigan Hospital Takes Issue With Moody's Downgrade
- Report Highlights Importance of Management in Hospital Ratings. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p32
Reports that the quality of a nonprofit hospital's management team can be a decisive factor in the hospital's rating, according to Moody's Investors Service. Analysts' prediction of an equal number of upgrades and downgrades in the sector for the remainder of the year; Average rating of U.S....
- Illinois' Blessing Hospital Outlook Improved. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/8/2014, p34
The article reports the move by ratings firm Moody's Investors Service as of late 2014 to upgrade its outlook on Blessing Hospital's A3 rating to positive from stable due to the solid growth on its investments.
- Baptist gets a fiscal. // Business North Carolina;Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p24
The article reports that the credit rating of Wake Forest Baptist Health hospital system in North Carolina is under evaluation for a downgrade by financial services company Moody's Investors Service. Topics mentioned include the amount of money lost by Wake Forest in the first nine months of...
- OHIO: Lakewood Hospital Dropped. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/1/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33141, p9
The article reports on the credit rating of the Lakewood Hospital Association in Ohio by Moody's Investors Service Inc. It states that the association has been downgraded to A2, and assigned a negative outlook due to its admission declines and operating losses. It mentions that the hospital has...
- Hospital to Sell $87M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32283, p25
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has revised its rating of the Saint Anthony's Medical Center in Saint Louis, Missouri, from stable to positive. The hospital will put refunding bonds worth $87 million on sale this week. The hospital has assigned the Missouri Health and...
- Recently Lowered Florida School District Readies $38M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/2/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31710, p44
Reports on the plans of Alachua County, Florida School District to refund $37.5 million of general obligation bonds. Manager and financial advisor for the offering; Ratings for the issue by various rating agencies; Reasons behind the negative outlook of the district by rating agency Moody's...
- Holy Cross Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/22/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32344, p35
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's revision of the outlook of Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospitals B2 credit from negative to positive. 21 million dollars of outstanding debt issued in 1994 has been affected by the revised outlook.
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- Dallas Loses Moody's Aaa After Winning Record Bond Approval. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p1
Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded Dallas, Texas to Aa1 a month after voters approved a record $579 million bond program. The downgrade, which directly affects a $36 million sale of certificates of obligation sale on June 27, 2003, will also apply to future general...