UBS Likely to Be Named Underwriter for B.C. Stadium Deal
- Munis Gain for 5th Straight Session As $1.1B of New Deals Are Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p2
Presents developments in bond deals in the U.S. for the week ended May 27, 2004. Value of new deals including a Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority assessment bond loan; Successful two-year note auction by the U.S. Treasury; UBS Financial Services Inc.'s pricing for Puerto Rico Public...
- Muni Yields Rise 10-12 Basis Points; UBS Prices $480M Pennsylvania Deal. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/01/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31690, p2
Reports that municipal bond yields in the United States rose by 10 to 12 basis points on July 31, 2003. Increase of 0.9 percent in the second quarter employment cost index; Details on the pricing and repricing of Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission revenue bonds by the provider of financial...
- MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p44
Reports that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority plans to refund outstanding hedged bonds. Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the refunding process; Ratings given by Fitch Rating and Standard & Poor's; Financial advisers for the refunding.
- UBS Fined $750K Over Misrepresentations Linked to Short Sales. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority has censored and fined UBS Financial Services $750,000 for falsely representing to its customers that the interest on their municipal bond payments was tax-exempt when it was taxable.
- Munis Little Changed; Retail Order Period Held for Connecticut GOs. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31847, p2
Reports changes in municipal bonds. General obligation bond in Connecticut; Retail order period held by UBS Financial Services Inc.; Impact of terrorism fears on yields.
- Honolulu Issuing $150M in Wastewater Revenue Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p3
Reports that Honolulu, Hawaii is expected to sell $150 million of wastewater revenue bonds on July 19, 2005. First such issuance since the city authorized a series of large annual rate hikes to support the wastewater projects in June 2005; Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS...
- UBS Holds Position As Top Dog. Chang, Helen; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p1
Reports on UBS Financial Services' retention of its ranking as the top U.S. bond underwriter through the first three quarters of 2004. UBS' market share; Worth of bond issues underwritten; Rankings of other underwriters.
- Reinvestments, Thin Supply Sink Most Bond Buyer Indexes. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32045, p6
The article informs that most of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes fell this week, reflecting firmness in the market, as January rollover reinvestment cash chased limited supply. But today's December non-farm payrolls report could change everything, said Fred Yosca, head of trading at BNY...
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.