MANO a MANO
- Not stodgy anymore: More Managers using electronic trading platforms to make the most of advantages offered by systems. Crawford, Gregory // Pensions & Investments;8/8/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p11
The article reports that institutional fixed-income portfolio managers and traders are increasingly turning to electronic trading platforms to buy and sell bonds, in an effort to increase efficiency on simpler trades and spend time on more difficult trades. Close to 75 percent of corporates, 90...
- ICAP Combines EBS and BrokerTec Businesses. D'Antona Jr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;12/8/2014, p3
The article reports on the announcement of ICAP, a leading markets operator and provider of post-trade risk mitigation and information services, that it will combine its electronic businesses EBS and BrokerTec to form a low-touch trading platform to be known as EBS-BrokerTec. Topics include...
- Junk Bond Trading Reaches Record Levels. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;12/17/2015, p6
The article presents a report by electronic trading platform MarketAxess Holdings, which showed that around one billion dollars in junk-rated fixed-income securities were traded on December 11, 2015.
- MarketAxess trading volumes surge 34%. McDowell, Hayley // Ai Trade News;10/27/2016, p1
The article reports on increased revenue in trading volume of electronic trading firm MarketAxess with increased transaction fees and decreased overall revenue of the firm due to negative impact of U.S. dollar, and views of Rick McVey, Chief Executive Officer at MarketAxess, on the same.
- TradeWeb Gets Big Backer. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;10/09/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p1
Focuses on the investment of the Deutsche Bank in the TradeWeb electronic bond trading system in New York City, New York. List of stakeholders of the TradeWeb system; Suitability of the bond trading platform with customer demands; Establishment of equity partnership in a case-by-case basis;...
- TradeWeb Opens Cross-Atlantic Access to Platform. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/30/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p6
Reports on the business planning of TradeWeb on its electronic trading system in the United States. Restriction on the proprietary platform of the company; Emergence of business-to-business electronic trading platforms; Details on the investments of the firm.
- Technology To CDS Rescue. Sisk, Michael // Securities Industry News;9/19/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p1
The article presents technology solutions for the credit derivatives market as of September 2005. MarketAxess has just introduced the first client-to-multidealer electronic credit default swap index trading system in London and New York. It automates traders' front ends and link them to the...
- Transparency: Not Just for Corporate Bonds Anymore. Sisk, Michael // Securities Industry News;4/19/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p11
Deals with the plans of the National Association of Securities Dealers to extend its Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine to the prices of non-investment grade and other illiquid corporate bonds. Information on the strategic alliance formed between ICAP PLC and MarketAxess Holdings Inc. aimed...
- MarketAxess, BlackRock Launch ETF Trading Service. // High Yield Report;6/2/2014, p1
The article discusses the partnership between MarketAxess, a provider of electronic trading platform, and investment management company BlackRock to provide iShares Fixed income exchange-traded fund trading services. Topics discussed include comments made by Richard Schiffman, MarketAxess open...