- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Presents a list of loan transactions granted to a number of U.S. corporations for the week ending April 25, 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;5/12/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
Presents information on loans made by various companies as of May 12, 2003.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/12/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p9
Lists companies with closed loans from April 30 to May 7, 2003.
- GlobeNet completes financing. Phadungchai, Naruth // High Yield Report;07/26/99, Vol. 10 Issue 30, pN
Reports on GlobeNet Communications Group Ltd.'s loan from Toronto-Dominion and Credit Suisse First Boston for the construction and operation of an undersea fiber-optic network.
- Get the Financing You Need to Grow. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p14
The article offers information on Connecticut Development Authority's (CDA) financing including Small Business Loan Guarantee Program, direct loans, export financing, and Brownfiled Redevelopment Financing.
- Largest 1999 SBA guaranteed loans. Hillyer, Deborah W. // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p22
Lists the largest Small Business Administration guaranty loans approved and disbursed for businesses in and around Cleveland, Ohio during fiscal year 1999. Rankings based on total loan amount; Type of loan; Purpose of loan; Type of business.
- Commercial lending update. // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p58
Presents figures on key deals and pricing in the investment-grade, near investment-grade and leveraged lending sectors through December 31, 1998. Top agents for all loans; Leveraged loans; Leveraged loan volume in the United States; Highlights of deals involving Tyco International, Qualcomm and...
- How do firms choose their lenders? An empirical investigation. Cantillo, M; Wright, J // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p155
Investigates which companies finance themselves through intermediaries and which borrow directly from arm's length investors. Examination of how young and mature corporations choose their creditors; Lender selection in a more general framework; Importance of macroeconomic variables for lender...
- Recent legal moves in the Adelphia. // U.S. Banker;Aug2003, Vol. 113 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the legal action in relation to the financial scandal involving Adelphia Inc. in the U.S. Lawsuit filing against banks by Adelphia Inc.'s creditors; Funding to secure investment banking business; Financial concerns about the fraudulent loans.