- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p19
Measures the average price of initial public offerings in the U.S. recent as of August 18, 2004.
- Price support and spreads in the IPO aftermarket: An empirical microstructure study. Li, Mingsheng; Eisenstadt, Robert C. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4/5, p748
Abstract: Using the inventory components of spreads as a measure of inventory holding-risk, we test the hypothesis of Hanley et al. [Hanley, K. W., Kumar, A., & Seguin, P. J. (1993). Price stabilization in the market for new issues. Journal of Financial Economics, 34, 177ï¿½197] that price...
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 40, p28
Several charts are presented that list the priced and newly filed initial public offerings in October 2006 in the U.S.
- The Performance of IPOs at the Neuer Markt. Gerke, Wolfgang; Fleischer, Jörg // Schmalenbach Business Review (SBR);Oct2001, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p355
Focuses on an examination of the returns and aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) in the German Neuer Markt, as of October 2001. Percentage of the underpricing of IPO in the country; Comparison of the initial returns of IPO and other market segments; Performance of IPO...
- Clearwire nets $600M in IPO. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) made by Clearwire Corp. The company opened with the trading price of $27.25 per share that fell to less than $25 in busy midday trading. Clearwire had said it planned to offer 20 million shares at prices between $23 and $25 per share in...
- DELTA TRANSACTION RAISES $19 MILLION. // National Mortgage News;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p12
Focuses on the price of the public offering of Delta Financial Corp. Shares of common stock; Price per share.
- Cross Match Drops Price of Planned IPO. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/7/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 28, p2
The article reports on the move of Cross Match Technologies Inc. to lower the expected price range of its initial public offering in 2007. The company suggested that net proceeds from the sale of stock could be about $23 million less than planned when the company re-filed to go public in...
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING UNDERPRICING EFFECT IN CASE OF EASTERN EUROPEAN CAPITAL MARKETS. Paun, Cristian; Miclaus, Paul; Ungureanu, Stefan // Transformation in Business & Economics;2010 Supplement A, Vol. 9, p289
When companies go public to gather financial resources, the stocks they sell in an initial public offering (IPO) tends to be underpriced, resulting in a substantial price jump on the first day of trading. Underpricing of IPO has attracted important researching efforts in the last time. The...
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.