- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p31
The article lists the 2008 Initial Public Offering (IPO) performance in New York City for the week of March 31, 2008 which includes the Concho Resources, Titan Machinery and the Rubicon Technology.
- BUY NOW, PAY LATER. Klee, Kenneth // Inc.;Apr2002, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p50
Provides information on the initial public offerings (IPO) market in the U.S. Things to know about IPO.
- PRESTIGIOUS EXECUTIVES, DIRECTORS AND BACKERS OF IPOs: ENDURING ADVANTAGE OR FADING GLOSS? Jackson, Eric M.; Hambrick, Donald C. // Academy of Management Proceedings;2003, pG1
Even though there is consistent evidence that the enlistment of prestigious allies, or what are known as prestigious backers, helps to push up the initial valuation of an initial public offering (IPO), at least two fundamental questions remain: What causes prestigious backers to sign on? And...
- IPO market roars back behind Fox, Earth Web. Peterson, Pete // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p39
Looks at activity in the initial public offering (IPOs) market in Indianapolis, Indiana. Total volume of IPOs in the market; Rise in shares of Shoe Carnival Inc.; Increase in traffic revenue for Amtran Inc.; Rise in net income for Signature Inns Inc.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.