Vive le Junk
- SG CIB: Vive Le Junk. S.H. // High Yield Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p1
Discusses the plan of SG CIB, the corporate and investment banking arm of the Societe Generale Group, to expand its high yield finance business into Europe.
- COUNTRY WINNERS: EUROPE. // Global Finance;Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p61
The article presents a corporate profile for several banks identified as best investment banks in Europe by the journal "Global Finance." SG CIB is a global leader in derivatives and structured finance and ranks among the top players in euro capital markets in France. Deutsche Bank AG reports a...
- Income protection pays off. // Employee Benefits;Nov2004, p12
This article reports that redesigning its income protection scheme helped SG CIB to cut costs by approximately Â£150,000. Previously, the financial services firm did not communicate the scheme, because rising costs meant that it did not want employees to know about or use it. Speaking in a...
- France's SG In Asian Expansion Mode. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/3/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p7
The article reports on the hiring of Sandra Lee to spearhead the expansion of France-based SG CIB, which runs Lyxor Asset Management in Asia, in the region's structured products market. Background information on the structured asset management market in Asia is provided. The two business lines...
- Citigroup Upsizes Fraser Sullivan CLO. // Bank Loan Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p2
The article offers world news briefs related to bank loans. It states that Citigroup Inc. granted a $525 million credit to WCAS Fraser Sullivan Investment Management. Societe Generale and GE Capital granted a $172.5 million term loan to Christie/AIX. Morgan Stanley granted a $175 million credit...
- Vive Le Junk: SG CIB Sets Sights On European High Yield. S.H. // Bank Loan Report;10/4/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p4
Reports that SG CIB, the banking arm of Societe Generale, is planning to expand its high yield finance business into Europe. Reemergence of Tim Hall, ING's former head of debt capital markets, as global head of high yield at Calyon; Dominance of Credit Suisse First Boston and Deutsche Bank in...
- Cambium Banks Kick Off Roadshow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p1
The article reports on the plans of banks marketing Cambium Learning Group's 175 million U.S. dollar junk bond offer to launch a roadshow on November 29, 2010.
- CIBC Scales Back High Yield. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p12
No abstract available.
- Merrill Merges IG/HY Research To Cope With Crossovers. S.H. // High Yield Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p1
Reports that the U.S. investment bank Merrill Lynch & Co. has integrated its high grade and high yield research efforts in order to cope with crossovers in the market. Appointment of Marc Pinto as head of credit research for the Americas; Creation of an industry-sector approach to credit research.