It's Never Boring at the Boardmans'
- Relative affinity. // Harper's Bazaar;Oct89, Issue 3334, p160
Presents a portrait of Pauline Boardman, a New York City decorator, and her daughters, Serena and Samantha. Common interests and ambitions.
- More reasons to avoid public speaking. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;09/06/99, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p8
Focuses on luncheon speaker Dixon Boardman's speech at the July 1999 Managed Futures Association conference. Short attention span of the audience; Percentage of the audience that is no longer listening after nine minutes.
- EYE SCOOP. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/7/2008, Vol. 195 Issue 74, p6
The article offers news about notable people. Dixon Boardman and his wife Arriana are expecting their first child by July 1, 2008. On April 22, 2008, Cece Cord is hosting a birthday party for her beloved canine, Tiger Cord, and the list of expected attendees already boasts names for which most...
- Hot Type. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/12/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 78, p4
The article reports on a cocktail party held in honor of A. Alfred Taubman and his new book, "Threshold Resistance." The memoir chronicles Taubman's rise to financial and business success and his subsequent fall. The party was hosted by Dixon and Arriana Boardman, with guests including Henry...
- Independence comes dear. // Credit Management;Aug2003, p13
Reports that couples divorcing in Great Britain is facing an average bill of more than 12,000 pounds. Use of personal savings to supplement funds.
- Divorce and marriage. // Current Health 2;Dec86, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p3
Explores the reasons why people divorce; How children feel about divorce; How parties involved cope with divorce. Examines the characteristics of a successful marriage relationship. INSET: Causes for rising divorce rate.;Qualities of a healthy....
- Adult children of divorce speak out. Berman, C. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1991, Vol. 210 Issue 2, p186
Reveals what it's like not to have grown up in a stable, intact, two-parent, first marriage family. Low self-esteem; Difficulty in trusting others; Fear of commitment; Concerns of a sexual nature.
- Everything we think, feel, and do about divorce. Bowen, C. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1992, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p199
Reveals the results of an in-depth survey on divorce among `Cosmopolitan' readers. Why women marry; Why they divorce; Role of sex and money; How women go about divorcing; How they fare after divorce; Reentering the world of romance; Married women contemplating a divorce; Things divorced women...
- How much do you think about your ex-wife? Contrucci, Lance // Cosmopolitan;Jan1993, Vol. 214 Issue 1, p112
Presents comments from a variety of men concerning how much they think about their ex-wives. Some hate their ex-wives; Others wish them the best.