After a Decade, LAX Moves Toward Consensus on Master Plan
- SIA selects contractors for projects to upgrade HVAC, garage lighting. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);6/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, pA14
The article reports that the Spokane International Airport in Washington has selected contractors Shannon Industrial Contractors Inc. and Aztech Electric Inc. for projects to upgrade heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and garage lighting.
- $60m DRW upgrade. // Travel Daily;5/ 1/2013, p5
The article reports on the $60 million expansion of the Darwin International Airport in Northern Territory which will begin in July 2013.
- CHC expansion. // Travel Daily;3/9/2012, p3
The article reports on the advise of the Christchurch & Canterbury Convention Bureau that Christchurch International Airport will complete Stage Two of its expansion in September 2012 in Australia.
- DXB works on track. // Travel Daily;5/30/2014, p7
The article reports on the announcement by Dubai International Airport (DXB) in the United Arab Emirates that maintenance an upgrade works are running ahead of schedule and the project is expected to conclude on July 20, 2014.
- New NAN on the way. // Travel Daily;6/24/2014, p3
The article reports on the start of the 16-month renovation project at Nadi International Airport in Fiji in July 2014, with the facility remaining operational throughout.
- IN Flight. Nishimura, Scott // Fort Worth Business Press;3/31/2014, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on 17.5 million U.S. dollars renovation of the Meacham International Airport located in North Texas.
- 2-M passengers a year seen with new Palawan airport. PORCALLA, DELON // Filipino Reporter;7/3/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p13
The article reports on the completion of the renovation of the Puerto Princesa International airport in the island of Palawan, Philippines and mentions the expectations of Julianito Bucayan, undersecretary of the Department of Transportation and Communications, on the new airport.
- FLORIDA AIRPORT IMPROVEMENT INCLUDES ELEVATORS. // Elevator World;Jun2010, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p34
The article reports on the conclusion of the Saint Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport's improvement scheme in Florida in April 2010.
- OKLAHOMA: Tulsa Eyes Airport Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/29/2012, p7
The article reports on the 340-million-dollar Vision for Jobs plan being considered by Tulsa County, Oklahoma officials for improvements at the Tulsa International Airport to keep American Airlines Inc. and related businesses.