Kentucky Agency Submits Counsel RFPs for Rest of Fiscal Year
- Tarrant County, Tex., Officials Mull Mineral Rights Taxes for Debt Service. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p3
The article reports that Tarrant County, Texas officials are working to finalize a general obligation bond plan that could be as much 440 million dollars. It was emphasized that the debt proposal is expected to appear on a May 2006 ballot. The requests for a new county jail, a new civil courts...
- Talks on Schwarzenegger's GO Plan to Begin in Earnest Today. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p5
The article reports that the legislative conference committee will hear California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's infrastructure bond proposal. It was emphasized that the hearing is designed to be informational to give the administration a chance to lay out the governor's infrastructure...
- DOT Seeks RFPs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p31
Reports on the release of a request for proposals by the Colorado Department of Transportation for investment banking firms that would be party to the underwriting of highway bonds that the department would issue if voters approve a plan to allow the state to retain excess revenue in Colorado.
- MAINE: FAME Reviews RFPs. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;9/24/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32719, p9
The article reports on the review of 10 responses to Finance Authority of Maine's request for proposals for underwriters to assist in issuing up to $30 million of tax revenue bonds. The proceeds will be used to fund clean-up efforts at four waste motor-oil disposal sites in the state. General...
- Atlanta looks to clear legal hurdles for pension deal; seeks underwriters. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;11/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30513, p3
Focuses on the city of Atlanta's solicitation of proposals from underwriters on how to sell a $400 million taxable pension bond issue. Advertisement placed by the city in `The Bond Buyer'; Mayor Bill Campbell's rationale behind the sale; Questions over the sale's legality in Georgia; Background...
- Missouri Agency Goes Competitive For $140M Road Bond Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33403, p3
The article reports on the plans of the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to bid for the 140 million dollars refunding of top-rated senior-lien state road bonds to achieve six percent to seven percent in present-value savings in the state.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p11
The article presents an advertisement of requests for proposals of bonds in the U.S.
- Non-State Bids, Contracts & Grants. // Minnesota State Register;1/23/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p858
The article offers information on the instructions and guidelines to tax-supported institution or government jurisdiction requesting to advertise their contracts and requests for proposals in the journal.
- Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT): Engineering Services Division Notice of Potential Availability of Contracting Opportunities for a Variety of Highway Related Technical Activities ("Consultant Pre-Qualification Program"). // Minnesota State Register;5/7/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 42, p1369
The article presents information on a request for applications by the Minnesota Department of Transport (Mn/DOT) from consultants.