Maryland Selling $587M, While Delaware Agency Readies S195M Deal
- Deal preview: Delaware authority to issue first bonds in three years. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;08/07/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30204, p2
Focuses on the Delaware Transportation Authority's preparations for some $160.5 million in bonds during the second week of August 1997. Terms of the two-pronged competitive sale; Impetus for the issue; Maturities for the senior series; Plans for the bond sale's proceeds.
- Delaware's Double-A Ratings Affirmed Ahead of Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p40
Reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to reaffirm their ratings for the bond issued by the Delaware Department of Transportation. Plan of the authority to competitively sell transportation system senior revenue bonds; Aim of the bonds to support the...
- Delaware. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;07/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30196, p26
Reports on the Delaware Transportation Authority's plans to sell an estimated $150 million of revenue bonds in a competitive sale at the end of August 1997.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, October 29. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents information regarding the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003.