A Heavy Hand With SLGS
- Treasury Halts Sales Of SLGS. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31577, p1
Reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has halted sales of State and Local Government Series securities on February 19, 2003. Expected implications of the decision; Average monthly amount of bonds sold by issuers between May and November 2002; Impact of the decision on issuers.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Oct67, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p14
Discusses issues related to government bonds in the U.S. as of October 1967. Reasons for expecting a limited rise in long yields of government bonds; Facts on the plans of the Treasury Department to refund maturing bonds; Information on tax-exempt bonds.
- Treasury Strips Increased $1.377 Billion in May. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p2
Newly issued U.S. Department of Treasury securities rose $1.377 billion in April 2003 to a total of $174.699 billion. Through the Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities (STRIPS) program, about $28.765 billion of Treasury securities were...
- Analysis of the Impact of Capital-Specific Policies or Legislation. Hendershott, Patric H. // Journal of Money, Credit & Banking (Ohio State University Press);May80 Part 2, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p377
The article examines the impact of capital-specific policies or legislation on the treasury of the United States. Analyses based on the assumption of unlimited resources are mentioned. Proposals regarding tax-exempt financing are discussed, including one which introduces a subsidized taxable...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.155% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p6
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned four-week bills worth 34 billion dollars at 0.155% high yield in the U.S.
- Treasury to Sell $11B 5-Yr TIPS on Tuesday. // Bond Buyer;4/20/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32364, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will auction 11-billion-dollar worth of five-year Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities in the securities markets in the U.S. on April 25, 2006.
- INBRIEF: 56-Day Cash Managements Draw 0.15% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33312, p31
The article reports that the Treasury Department traded 25 billion dollars worth of 56-day cash management bills, dated may 6 to July 1, 2010 at a 0.150% high tender rate, in the U.S.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.304% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 10-year notes with a 2 1/4% coupon at a 2.304% high yield, a price of 99.520193.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go At 0790% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33379, p2
The article reports that the Department of Treasury auctioned three-year notes worth 33 billion dollars at 0.790% yield in the U.S.