- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33732, p17
Statistics are presented on the bond market of the U.S. including market indicators, securities prices and short-term tax-exempt yields.
- Secondary Trading Takes Backseat Ahead of Greenspan's Testimony. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32072, p2
Reports developments in the U.S. bond market. Decline in bond prices; Consideration of the February 15, 2005 New York City general obligation bond offering as the largest deal; Implementation of repricing of new bond issues.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p37
The article presents a chart that provides information on the visible supply of bonds in the Northeastern States of the U.S. The states listed are: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Puerto Rico.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p36
Provides statistics related to the bond market in the United States as of March 30, 2004. Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p33
Presents charts depicting the performance of bonds in the bond market including securities prices in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p36
Several charts are presented that lists bond market statistics including market indicators, U.S. Securities Prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32589, p32
Several charts are presented that list market statistics for 2007 including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices and general obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p38
Several charts are presented that lists market statistics in the U.S. for 2007 including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and U. S. securities prices.
- Phoenix, Louisiana Issuers on Top of a Smaller Calendar. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/29/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32743, p6
The article reports on the two bond issue transactions totalling $600 million which will be on the market in the U.S. The two issues lead in a week that will see about $3.7 billion of bonds priced in the municipal new-issue market, a 76% decline from the $15.8 billion that came to market in the...