Parker Poe Poaches Joyner From Moody's for Its Raleigh, N.C., Office
- Member News. // South Carolina Business Journal;Dec2005, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p11
The article focuses on recent developments related to various business enterprises in South Carolina. The law firm of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein announced last month that it has taken over the Columbia-based Governmental Consultants firm to create Parker Poe Consulting LLC. Corporate...
- Moody's Renee Boicourt To Leave Next Month. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p36
Reports on the resignation of Renee Boicourt as managing director of Moody's Investors Service. Reasons for the resignation.
- Gluck Retires From Moody's. Donovan, Kevin // Bank Loan Report;3/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the resignation of Jeremy Gluck as senior vice president in the derivatives group of Moody's Investors Service in the U.S.
- Longtime Moody's Vet Linda Hird Leaving Agency. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p28
Reports on the resignation of Linda Hird as managing director for state and local government ratings at Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Hird; Accomplishments of the executive in the rating agency; Leadership of the rating teams.
- Moody's ABS co-head leaves post. K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;3/19/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that Kumar Kanthan has resigned Moody's Investors Service team managing director and co-head of the term asset-backed securities team for personal reasons. He will be working part time for the rating agency as senior vice president in the asset finance group. He worked at...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);10/19/2005, p5
Reports business developments in Great Britain as of October 2005. Selection of Richard Ashcroft as the new finance director at Harvey Nash; Upgrade of Chelsea Building Society's long-term and financial strength rating from A3 to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Resignation of finance...
- Yaffa Rattner Leaves Moody'sfor Powell Capital. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p6
Reports on the resignation of finance executive Yaffa Rattner from Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. Commitment to join Powell Capital Markets Inc.; Career background; Responsibilities at Powell Capital.
- Parker Poe Taps Poley for Raleigh, N.C., Public Finance Post. Shigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p6
The article announces that Jeffrey A. Poley has become a partner in the public finance group of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP in Raleigh, North Carolina. The author offers information about the career background and responsibilities of Poley. Information about achievements and awards received...
- Rebecca Joyner Becomes Partner In Parker Poe's Raleigh, N.C., Office. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p7
The article announces the promotion of Rebecca Joyner as partner at Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP's office in Raleigh, North Carolina.